FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

9/17/2015 c7 Feeling Salty
I'm struggling to understand this quote: "... she wasn't tried as a Builder, Bagger, or Runner, as a girl she simply wasn't capable..." Considering the fact that she's still bruised and malnourished, I would have understood if you'd said something along the lines of "... she wasn't tried as a Builder, Bagger, or Runner, as in her current state, she simply wasn't capable...", but there's nothing about her being a girl which should prevent her from doing the jobs mentioned. She's not weak and unfit because she's a girl. She's weak and unfit because she's been tied to a bed, and someone's not been feeding her. I mean, really. Writing "as a girl she simply wasn't capable" is just a bit trashy and offensive, and you're essentially dissing most of your audience (assuming most of your audience is female).
9/16/2015 c33 1xkiwifeilanx
I literally cried tears I got so into it! Definately at the top of my list of fanfictions :)
9/15/2015 c34 3TintedRain
Hello! OMG I love this fanfic sooo much! I totally just ditched sleep even though I have school and just read this at night. IT IS SOO GOOOD! I mean, I really don't know how to put it into words, just know that I am so so so thankful you wrote this story because I felt like I have lived through life in Eleanor's perspective and has experienced true love! As weird as it sounds, I felt like I never want to leave this story LOLs this is truly a masterpiece, the emotions and love portrayed are so genuine, it is so touching I couldn't help but cry on so many occasions. Especially at the end when Eleanor killed herself, I literally felt my heart breaking at the tragedy that's about to come, I feel so sad for Newt :( But the fanfic was simply AMAZING! I can't wait to read more from you! :) Honestly, thank you so much for writing this fanfic, I truly feel lucky to have found it and read it, felt like I have lived another life!

-TR
9/13/2015 c33 Hermione Granger1999
This is the best story I have read on fanfiction without a doubt - you are such a talented writer ...
7/13/2015 c34 MiniVon
I know that this is a bit late, but I just read your story this week and finished it last night. I've never actually reviewed any fics on here, but your's just really stuck with me.

First, I totally didn't realize she had Asperger's. Once I read that I just wanted to go back to the beginning and start over to see the things I had just dismissed as what Wicked had done to her. I am honestly really impressed that Eleanor was such a loveable and intriguing character and as someone else said in a review, I almost think she is part of the series for real. I'll be disappointed when I watch the movies or reread the books and she's not there.

But you also completely broke my heart. During the final chapters I was stuck between needing to cry and sometimes feeling like I needed to vomit from seeing how low they had sunk. The moment when Newt thought about eating her to not feel so empty was so equally sick and sad that I almost couldn't handle it. When they were moving towards the Gone together, there were many times that I had to reread things not because they were confusing, but because it just took more than once for the weight of what you said to sink in. So, heart effectively broken.

Also, when I think about the fact that Newt wasn't infected until the Scorch in the series, that means that he was actually infected by Eleanor in your story. So in a way, she was the one who killed him, even if it would've happened eventually. She was the one who made his life worth living and she was the one who killed him. Heart broken again.

A few things that I really appreciated throughout the story were that you didn't make their insanity last too long. It was already painful enough as it was. After I finished the Maze Runner portion of your story, I didn't think I could handle two entire books of Eleanor becoming a Crank. So thanks for making it short, as painful as it still was.

I also really appreciated that Thomas and Minho recognized how ridiculously in love the two were. When they both said that they didn't want to love somebody to the point of desperation without them, it was a relief. I feel like often in fics two characters fall madly in love and nobody really points out that they've gone beyond what love often looks like in reality. So thanks for keeping it real.

I think I've said enough now. Good work. Thanks for the journey. I think I may have to read this again in a few months when I've gotten some big life things done.
7/3/2015 c33 Guest
I would like to say that... That was one of the beautiful stories i ever read. I really enjoyed this. I loved every part of this. The plot, characters, and everything about it was amazing! This was ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! No words can describe how amazing this is. :)
6/28/2015 c1 Possibility
I love this story! It's amazi! You definitely are doing justice to the characters! I don't have time to review more right now. I'll express how much I love this story later!
6/9/2015 c34 pigless9
There are several things I LOVED about this story. It made me think, and feel. A lot of stories don't make feel and react the way I did with this! It was beautifully written (which is a rare thing to find), and had an ending that people may hate you for (but isn't that what people love about good authors?). I fell in love with this story in the first chapter, and I read the entire thing in about 10 hours. It was amazing!

Second, in response to your next story. I would love to read more Maze Runner stuff by you! I think Minho would be fun to read about, and your beautiful writing makes it all the better! I can't wait for the next one, if you decide to do it.
6/4/2015 c34 10Jeffrey Dahmer
Hmmm I love the idea of Newt and West together because I'm a bit of a Newt girl myself ;) but I'm so attached to Newt and Eleanor that I feel like he's cheating if I see him with anyone else. Idk maybe that's just me where if I write about a pairing or really connect to one I read about, I can't just turn around and read about the character with someone else :P But I love Minho too and they would be a firecracker couple.
5/30/2015 c34 Guest
Btw who played Eleanor?
5/30/2015 c34 Casca13
Newt please!
5/27/2015 c33 CLF
Hi, I just felt it necassay to say that I absolutely loved this story, your writing is brilliant and your plot line is astonishing, the final chapter of this was beautifully written.
Well done.
5/26/2015 c33 3Osanai Yume
I have to say I adore this story soooooooo much. It was so amazing that I teared up at the end
5/26/2015 c34 kaia
personally i am more of fan of gally, but i also love newt...minho isn't too bad either cause he is pretty cool. either one will do i guess... i can't choose between newt and minho... there both good!
shuck it! go with Newt
5/25/2015 c34 minhosgirl
Oh my gosh first I would like to say I just read the story, and it was AMAZING (and heartbreaking) Second, please oh please write that story! West sounds very interesting, and Minho should definitely be her love interest, because he's amazing.
553 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »