FanFiction.Net
for Everybody Wants to Rule the World

5/25/2015 c33 Possibility
I loved your story . It was emotional and touchingly beautiful. The end was very sad and beautiful. It made me cry. I can't say I'm completely satisfied for the end. I think it would be better if you had done some thing like this, " and yet, some way, and some how. The lovers met again. Loving each other to the end of time. And one day there friends would goin them. And there they all were. The whole gang. Nothing would ever separate them again." Just a suggestion.
~possibility~
5/25/2015 c34 speciosus0818
Oh, I'm toatally a Newt's girl too, so... no matter what, I'm on Team Newt!
5/25/2015 c33 speciosus0818
can you pls make me stop crying... it really tore my heart apart :'(
5/24/2015 c34 15KhAeL
I fell in love with your story. With Eleanor and Newt and what they had; to the point that I actually felt like I was CHEATING Newt if I read another fanfiction that was a NewtXwhoever. I stopped reading other Newt fanfictions ever since I read your story because I kept comparing the others to yours and how raw I felt reading about Eleanor.

That said, I'd be interested in a Minho story from you this time :)

Although it's a majority wins vote and I'd be happy to read anything you write, whatever you end up deciding on, at least I've said my piece.
5/24/2015 c34 Guest
Yessss! Cant wait for the new fanfic this one is still my favorite newt story out there you really are a talented writer,
i think the love intrest should be newt because i'm also a newt girl and they would look so cute together and you know what they say opposites attract ;)
5/24/2015 c34 13outlook96
I'M SO EXCITED! Question: You said you watched The Scorch Trials trailer and liked the changes, are you following so sort of plot similar to that? Or are you going with the book? I'd read either! Also NEWWWWWWTTTT
5/24/2015 c34 6ArchimedesAckermann
Agh! A new story! YAYAYAYAYAY! Anyway, I think Minho should get some love and the two of them would fit together better. When are you going to start it?
5/24/2015 c34 1softball007
I'm a Newt's girl too and I actually think Newt would be more compatible than Minho because you want someone to balance them out. Like this metaphor: you don't want to fight fire with fire but you want to fight fire with water. Minho and West are fire and fire while Newt and West are water and fire. So I think Newt will be able to balance her and calm her down some while I think Minho will cause more fights and they would get under each other's skin. Just my 2 cents but I loved this story so so so much! It was definitely my favorite story ever. Better than any book I've read! So I'm excited to read your next one!
5/24/2015 c15 speciosus0818
I'm reading this story like a mad-man (no offense to Eleanor, really!) and it's such a sweet and lovely one! It toatlly makes my day ;) I just love how Eleanor and Newt care and trust each other! You're such an amazing writer.
5/24/2015 c34 2Lhian Ackerman
YES OH YES ANOTHER FANFIC!

I VOTE FOR MINHO! ELEANOR AND NEWT ARE MY OTP SO NO, I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM WITH ANOTHER GIRL!
5/24/2015 c34 Nathapril
Yaaasss! I missed reading your stories! I hope you'll be doing Minho cuz this place lacked a good Minho fic. Sounds like your future character's personality would fit well with Minho's sass. Can't wait!
5/24/2015 c34 simmari
AHHH! OMG YES! You DEFINITELY have to make this story happen it sounds like a great plotline and very intriguing and suspenseful which I don't think you've really delved into before. But this new girl character "West" sounds awesome especially seen as raven from 100 loveher character definitely want to see how you create the story of this character and develop her. Cause one thing I love is you always make such interesting characters
for your stories that I end up becoming so attached to after only a short while lol. Hmm I think Minho definitely needs some love an
d especially cause I feel Newt & Eleanor are forever my OTP lol. Bu
t you definitely need to take a shot at this new fanfic you're writin
g is always so well done and something I love reading a lot and
definitely should not be missed go for it! (P.S so good to see you
back again after a while :)
5/24/2015 c34 MutiaRAWR
Sounds good, minho will defs be interesting and id love to read a fic involving him.
5/23/2015 c34 Guest
When I say that this story had been updated, I had a mini spazz attack. I love this story and your new story idea. While I wouldn't Minho, with all of his sass, being the leading man, I do prefer Newt.
5/23/2015 c34 Guest