for The Baby

1/10 c1 Connie
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww happiness
5/11/2017 c1 7audiblyausten
Wow, this was a fantastic read. It really does sound like Mulder. This story was realistic and imperfect and all the more beautiful for it. You painted a picture that makes total sense post-Existence and that really just makes sense for Mulder and Scully in general - they're together, sort of, each with obnoxious quirks and way too many problems. But in the end it's just lovely, because what brings Mulder back to earth and brings Scully closer to him is just lying in bed together in the middle of the night. Also, those last two lines? Killed me.
6/10/2015 c1 15jaak
I liked this from the start but the last few lines slapped me in the face. Wow that was perfect.
5/28/2015 c1 2Starbuck2302
I love this short story... Especially the proposal. Awwww...
5/3/2015 c1 20Adelled
Awwww. Funny and sweet. Great ironic Mulder speak.
10/17/2014 c1 98Samantha.Majka
The end .. the end .. the sweetest of the sweetest :) Great work. I loved it. And the part with the "Don't be a dummy come ..." totally made me laugh. Thank you,
fellow Phile
9/22/2014 c1 DontGiveUp
So sweet! Wish it happened just like this.
9/22/2014 c1 107Kyouryoku Senshi
Love it!
9/21/2014 c1 7KatheMS
Very cute
9/21/2014 c1 27ScullysGone
I think this is precious :-)) I admit I have a hard thinking Scully would be so *nervous* about Mulder do anything at all with William. But I love the internal confession of Mulder - *the* baby/*our* baby and the ending is very sweet :-)) Please keep posting your *old* stuff!
9/21/2014 c1 Apexsha
Very sweet little vignette!
9/21/2014 c1 7dear pearlie
hahahahahaha - boob time.

I also enjoyed this story as a whole :)
9/20/2014 c1 35Red0313