for No Little in Little Brother

9/25/2019 c1 Stacey1973
I love this so much
8/13/2019 c1 theDsacrifice
You have a gift for allowing and showing tenderness between the brothers without it becoming syrupy or saccharin. It is very realistic, and extremely touching to read.
6/18/2018 c1 DemiCas
Love your "scenes from life" fics. I also like Dean's extra arguments for not closing Hell - I wish the show writers had thought of that.
7/25/2016 c1 ccase1313
I kind of think Dean might have a point about it not being entirely a good thing about shutting Hell up completely.
5/7/2016 c1 2LunaBianca
I heart this, the time span and shifting POV are powerful. Very touching.
1/6/2016 c1 3mckydstarlight
I can't stop smiling after reading this! You're awesome!
10/1/2015 c1 9Linnie McCary
Ohh, I like this one a LOT.
9/4/2015 c1 Sallyannerenee
This is awesome. I love the way Sam tells Dean he loves him without actually saying it. And the way it makes Dean feel. And especially the way you tell it.
8/25/2015 c1 49AnastaziaDanielle
I love the way you wrote Sam and Dean in this one. Thanks for sharing!
8/5/2015 c1 24Vampyvii
Very good job flowing through the brothers' lives - very poignant scenes - Well done!
3/8/2015 c1 230KKBELVIS
Just love this piece.

Sam on the monkey bars-landing be sad Dean I'll stay with you. Sam bringing Dean pie and burger from the geeky party...the movie...Deans name in the credits...getting the keys...LoL. all just Soooo sweet.

BEAUTIFUL WRITING!

Favorited to read again and again!

Thank you so much.
Karen
2/17/2015 c1 511TolkienGirl
This was perfect-lots of my favorite moments/storylines, and I adore a good pre-series fic. Thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It was wonderful.
1/24/2015 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
This is Totally Great !

Sam was Lovable Awesome ! From before to the present ! :D
11/22/2014 c1 18Idreamofivan
This was beautiful
11/21/2014 c1 7NoilyPrat
Again, love the POV from each of the brothers. Taking a thin slice of their lives at critical junctures, and the normal stuff. The love between them shines through. Hated for this story to be over.

Hot Dawg, you're a great author!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »