for All Your Dreams Are Still As New

11/26/2016 c6 3mckydstarlight
This was wonderful! I hope you write more Supernatural fics soon! :)
11/26/2016 c5 mckydstarlight
Oh wow.
11/26/2016 c2 mckydstarlight
What? I'm not crying. Definitely not.
7/21/2016 c6 4bookwriter123456
Oh gosh this was absolutely amazing, definably one of the best Supernatural fanfics I have ever read. I really loved the episode and you did and awesome 'what if' version. You definably deserve a longer review on my part but I just can't come up with the words to describe how i'm feeling. Just...this was beautiful.
10/13/2014 c6 590K Hanna Korossy
That was really good, a well-thought-out a/u and spot-on with the guys and touching at the end (although the reminder that Sam dies the next ep is a big "ouch!"). The middle part did drag on some, after Dean's burned Sam's remains and before he finally gets it: it got kind of repetitive, his anxiety about finding peace for Sam and his loved ones' worry for him, and could've been just as effective half as long. But it was a really neat premise, how killing the djinn just made the wish 'verse deteriorate and Dean being sure Sam was a spirit. Very absorbing read!
10/8/2014 c6 2SamSam
LOVED IT!
10/8/2014 c6 19Air Guitar Pixie
That was a really great last chapter! It ended nicely, and felt complete. I loved the way real!Sam was a 'ghost,' and I really enjoyed Dean's recovery. It wasn't too quick, and you actually described a little of their getting out of the hospital (that's another pet peeve of mine- fanfic authors always vaguely say 'they got out of the hospital' without explaining that well, they had to sort of break out, didn't they?), which was nice. All in all, that was a great fic! I know you don't usually post SPN fics, but do you think you'd do another? If so, I'd read it...

Sad it's over :( but te closure really was perfec.

-Jaq
10/4/2014 c5 2SamSam
This is *so good*. I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
10/4/2014 c5 DearHart
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KILLER CLIFFY!...LITERALLY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE UPDATE SOON! XOXOX
10/4/2014 c5 19Air Guitar Pixie
Well. That was amazing. I really can't tell you how awesome that chapter was- anything I'd say wouldn't do it proper justice!

Dean's growing realization was played out perfectly. It wasn't too rushed, and although throughout the chapter I was silently urging him to figure it out already, it was realistic and done exactly right.

So next chapter's the last one? Well, it's been great. I can't wait (though I am a bit sad to see it go)!

-Jaq
10/4/2014 c5 16Black Friar
I really feel for Dean’s pain at the start of this chapter. He’s so broken and tired, and desperate. You can also see Sam’s pain so it’s a double whammy. But lovely writing from you.

Uh, Dean? I’m pretty sure it’s you and not Sam that’s running out of time. And it has just occurred to me that Dean may not make it out of this. Karma, is this a death fic? Because if it is then you have to let me know right now!

And FINALLY! The warehouse. Is Dean putting it together? And yes, YES! The Djinn. Atta boy Dean! Love the line about Dean not liking being played (so very characteristic).

And arrrgh! That’s it?! You’re ending the chapter there?! Karma, I feel like shooting you! I don’t even have another chapter to read! *gnashes teeth* How long do I have to wait for an update?

You’re doing an awesome job with this take, btw.
10/4/2014 c4 Black Friar
I’ve just twigged to the fact that you’re using Tarot Cards as chapter titles. Awesome move and it works really well for a Suopernatural story. But I digress.

Man, Dean, you are not listening as hard as you can. Sam is telling you to get your ass back to reality so you really need to do that. Stop thinking that this is his ghost, its not his ghost! Or at least, I don’t think it is (you could prove me wrong on that score).

Ooooh nice concept. ‘The painful memories he can’t actually remember.’ I like that line and the idea that Dean is still hurting while digging through Sam’s possessions that he doesn’t even remember.

And Dean sick again. Is this a sign that his physical body is getting worse?

Ah, so Dean finally wants out of his ‘perfect’ reality. Does that mean he’ll listen to Sam better?

Nope. Not listening. Man, I want to shake Dean! Put it together, Dude!

Okay, next chapter because Karma, you’re killing me here!
10/4/2014 c5 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
WOW!
10/4/2014 c3 Black Friar
I like that opening sentence. It’s a nice way to simulatenously depict passage of time and Dean’s pain.

Also, I like how you used Dean protecting his mother from losing another son as a reason he doesn’t try to bring Sam back. Even better is that he’s doing it for John and Sam as well as himself because that definitely sounds like Dean.

Oh my God! The idea of ghost Sam! That’s just chilling…goulish even. And poor Dean to be witnessing that. But I’m guessing that Dean is actually seeing Sam over on the Djinn side of things and begging him to come back. Man, Dean must be half dead at this stage!

Okay, Sam at the dinner table. I’m definitely going with my above theory.

Holy CRAP! Dean burning Sam’s bones… that’s seriously intense. How does he come back from that?

And I’m guessing the pain in Dean’s chest is his body starting to die. He needs to see things as they are, really see them. Or maybe he subconsciously wants to see Sam as a ghost so he doesn’t have to go back? No, that doesn’t sounds like Dean, Onwards.
10/4/2014 c5 6scooby31415
Nooo, dont stop there! I need more :P a seriously great chapter, cant wait for more :) please update soon :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »