for Red Feast

12/16/2017 c1 Guest
I don't think you gotta do all this to make the story, I mean kyuubi is a being of destruction right? Some could argue kaguyra is too.. SO.. it's not that much of a LEAP, that a cold, starving and lonely naruto would EAT the dead to keep up his strength... No capture, just right alley, WRONG time, if he discovered a TASTE for human flesh, well that focuses the rest of the story doesn't it?.. It seems bloodlines can be transplanted, installed or whatever, imagine someone that LITERALLY is EATING THEM!
12/1/2017 c4 10Wolfone10
I don't really get this one, Suna doesn't even HAVE that many ninja, think about about it, THE ENTIRE village put together couldn't hold off just 2 akautski and they were THE WEAKEST ONES!
11/4/2016 c4 1Ender the multiverse Detective
Very good
1/25/2016 c4 21Harlequin de Rustre
You kept the tone right up to the end- not easy with even short stories like this one. Also the goddam eeriness of this chapter was inspiring.

...Anyways

His dry conversations with Kyuubi lead me to suspect an older RF!Naruto would be some hybrid of Dexter Morgan and Hannibal Lecter, as far as personality goes. Perhaps you could do a follow up piece? Wishful thinking.

Sure as shit beats the pants off that OTHER cannibal Naruto fic, in any event...
1/25/2016 c3 Harlequin de Rustre
Ok, so we painted a bigger picture, established the time frame, and threw in some black humor.

Props, mate, props
1/25/2016 c2 Harlequin de Rustre
Sheesh, writing neurotic episodes seems to be a specialty of yours.

And yet the vagueness still continues. Ok so first the situation overall has been addressed, and now hunger in specific. Solitude and famine- a two tone fic?
1/25/2016 c1 Harlequin de Rustre
You know, most writers try the vague shtick and it more often than not falls flat.

The fact that you give what would have been a pointless scene direct and value says a lot.
9/22/2014 c2 Guest
I'm interested in the idea but I'm not going to bother at the length you're doing you really need to put a lot more effort into the length of the chapters you're two in and you haven't even hit the 1k mark if you can fix that it has potential.
9/24/2014 c4 10WarFlower
Loved it :)
9/24/2014 c4 SadisticAvocado
Cool story. More would be very much appreciated!
Godspeed.
9/24/2014 c3 SadisticAvocado
Good job, you really managed to create a chilling atmosphere. I assume we'll get some backstory later on in this story, and I'm looking forwards to it.
See you next time
9/23/2014 c3 WarFlower
Awesome. So is this during the exam arc?
9/22/2014 c2 WarFlower
I too have written a cannibal naruto. Nice story
9/22/2014 c2 Black Shades of Red
3 or 4 stories? First, what will this story develop into? So far I see Naruto has met Kurama and they both are isolated, possibly imprisoned. Now Naruto is eating human meat since a fingernail was mentioned instead of claw. Always enjoy lengthy tales so 3 or more would due just fine. However, these two chapters have not given much insight to what awaits the fox and his kit in the light.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service