for Heartless pt III Mind Games

6/23/2015 c26 guest
pls pls no nancy stories! u write very well with hardy brothers. would love to read more of them.
by the way i admire all your stories. do write more.
6/21/2015 c27 walter
for starters...loved all your three stories!its sad its ending. for your new story...pls dont mix nancy with hardys! as u have noticed there are already many stories currently going on nancy...pls pls i am a huge fan of hardys...do write about them only...its just a request.
6/20/2015 c27 8JoeNeal
Your stories are totally good! Yes they do revolve around their friends a bit but the Hardy Boys are definitely the main characters!
I am really looking forward to how u bring an end to this story.
And as for your new story... its just me, but I definitely don't prefer Nancy Drew with Hardy Boys..
coz generally writers start as all three, Frank ,Joe and Nancy playing equal parts but end up heavily centralizing on Frank and Nancy! As it is there are fewer stories on Joe, so i would prefer if not totally a Joecentric story then atleast on both brothers..in that way the whole story does not go around Frank and Nancy!
6/20/2015 c27 8KLHF23
You have done a great job on this story and I look forward to both the ending and any new stories you decide to write! I would absolutely love a Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew collaboration. :)
6/20/2015 c26 Guest
Good chapter. .. please update soon.
6/19/2015 c26 8JoeNeal
Finally an update! thanks a ton!
but i really think you should end the story now.. its a really good one but i think now its dragging a bit.. its just my opinion though... but I just love ur stories.. hope to see more from you.
6/19/2015 c26 18Beaner97
Gaaaaaaahhh! This has got to be over soon! It's really good tho.
6/19/2015 c26 8KLHF23
Good chapter! Keep going. :)
6/19/2015 c26 IluvJoe
Thank you for the update. Too much focus on Tony. Please keep it on the Hardy boys.
6/18/2015 c26 Guest
This is good! Please keep going!
6/4/2015 c25 KLHF23
Aaah, more suspense! Nice job! :)
6/3/2015 c25 8JoeNeal
oh man! cliffhanger! please post soon
6/3/2015 c25 18Beaner97
Oh mah goodness! I just want it to end soon! Just get better and live happily ever after.
5/20/2015 c24 IluvJoe
The suspense is killing me now... Please please update soon
5/19/2015 c24 8JoeNeal
come on, why arent they with Tony already..
please update quicker next time.
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »