FanFiction.Net
for Heartless pt III Mind Games

2/5/2015 c16 Guest
Where is Joe? I really hate waiting ...
2/5/2015 c14 Guest
Please give more of Joe... I just love him..
2/5/2015 c12 Guest
Awesome story... I love it
2/5/2015 c16 funky dude
awesome give more of joe next time. good job.
1/25/2015 c15 14Obsessivebookdiva
I remember watching Days of Our Lives. I like how you combined the two story lines.
1/21/2015 c14 tammy
cool story, finish it fast
1/12/2015 c1 Guest
Keep going! You can't leave Joe in the hands of Heartless with Tony shorting out and Frank all big brother and concussed :)
1/11/2015 c14 Obsessivebookdiva
The were a few mistakes, which you might want to go back and check on, but the scene was very interesting. You truly show the feelings the characters feel while typing this. Also, is this based off the tv show or the books? I can never remember.
1/11/2015 c14 18Beaner97
This is getting good. I hope they don't do that to Joe!
1/2/2015 c13 Guest
Loved the emotion in this chapter! Very touching
It seemed to flow more easily than some other chapters as well.
Keep going!
12/24/2014 c12 14Obsessivebookdiva
Yes, because getting that phone call is always a good thing. Okay, in all seriousness, I feel like the Hardy's are having a terrible year.
12/24/2014 c12 Guest
You're probably not getting many reviews because your story does not involve Nancy/Frank. Your writing is certainly good. It seems to me that any story with N/F (even poorly written ones) get far more reviews than stories without.
I've also noticed that stories which include the Hardys' friends such as Tony, Chet, etc., don't get that many reviews either even if they're well written. I think people here are more romance novel readers and that's what they're looking for.
Keep writing. There's a few readers who are looking for the traditional Hardy Boys stories.
12/24/2014 c12 12LaurenHardy13
Will you stop with all these cliffys? I can't take the suspense. Update soon please.
12/24/2014 c12 18Beaner97
Oh. My. Goodness. This. Is. Amazing. Love it!
12/12/2014 c11 12LaurenHardy13
Update soon please! I can't take the suspense.
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »