for Trust You To Teach Me

3/6/2019 c5 Lily
First lemon? Damn, well, it was good. Great, actually. Nice writing. I liked the story.
3/3/2019 c5 2MiharuTousaka
Was kinda hoping for a little more on the romance front so I’d definitely read a sequel! It was good nonetheless, so many giggles from all the awkward moments too xD
10/20/2018 c5 gameboy64
One of the best lemon ever
9/9/2017 c5 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
5/26/2016 c5 SoulMore
FAN!~
4/1/2016 c5 3jaufanfic
I would love to see a continuation of this story where they develop a real romance! Please pretty please!
1/7/2016 c5 10lil joker 1989
Seriously awesome story I like how simply it ended without trouble or feelings
10/6/2015 c5 1FlyingZebraStraws
Wow. Just waowowowowow. If only everybody's first time could be a tender, caring, and educational as Ed's! 10/10 would read/rec.
8/19/2015 c4 2PrinceDarkLink
Sequel! Please! This story was so cute and I enjoyed how you wrote it and broke it up. It was fun seeing the reactions between them. I realize I may have requested a sequel before, but I will reread stories I really enjoy and I can never remember if I reviewed.
7/24/2015 c5 1TheProdigalAuthor
MOOOOOOORE.
7/7/2015 c5 2PrinceDarkLink
I would love to see a little romantic sequel to this. After all this story was cute even tho most of it was a lemon XD but yes. Sequel. Pleeeease? :)
6/19/2015 c5 1HaganenoKyojin104310
That was very interesting; the way this story handled Mustang and Ed's relationship and the way this could have potentially happened and worked out is all very interesting. Honestly I don't want this to develop into a real romance because it just feels, to me, like this is the perfect ending to the story. In general this was very well-written, the concept is very engaging, the whole thing is very interesting to me. I love this story!
3/15/2015 c5 5Lorandri
Absolutely brilliant! Had me grinning like an idiot with every word. Look forward to reading more of your work :)
3/12/2015 c5 10LetsGoKoby
Hey! Sorry I would've reviewed on the other chapters but it's always awkward to comment on chapters when the next one is out to me so...
I'd just like to say I really liked the fic :) not because the smuttiness (which, btw, kudos for writing it so well for your first time, not that I'm any expert lol) but just because I think you kept ed extremely in character for genderbendering him and even his/her reactions to mustang and people in general. Also, mustang was amazingly well written, and I love how you depicted his caring side. I thought it came off as really realistic and a nice change :) especially the last chapter which (belive it or not) might have been my favorite hahahaha
The writing itself was amazing and descriptive at all the right parts and switched to inner monolog at all the right parts to build tension and get into eds head, so it was really enjoyable :)
I personally would love to see a sequel, but ehh, guess I'll just sate myself with looking at your other fics! :) amazing job, thanks for writing!
1/29/2015 c5 Kylie