for Seven Years in the Nineties

4/27/2020 c45 Lily
Oh my word! Did Shawn mean Maya?Is she going to kiss him?Eee!I just love what you've done with this are super talented with your writing skills and I can't wait until you update left us on such a I understand if you won't be able to,I realize you have more of a life than just 7yrs in the 90's.I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this fanfic and letting us have the opportunity to read it.
Thanks.
-Lily
4/21/2020 c45 S.iles
I just found this story and I love it! Really hope you end updating it soon!
3/25/2020 c45 9Esthernight
So what are you planning to actually finish the story? I know it’s been years, I’m also have stories unfinished. Hopefully at some point I’ll get the chance to finish this because it is great. If you need help feel free to message me.

Drunk Maya was great.
3/24/2020 c40 Esthernight
I really did love this chapter. It’s amazing how you can rewrite a significant episode and it still feels the same but different.

I kind of don’t miss Trini. She was only in two episodes anyway and was kind just “there”. Maya and Cory was a better double trick.
3/24/2020 c39 Esthernight
This chapter was amazing. I love that we got to see full-blown angry Maya. Great writing!
3/24/2020 c38 Esthernight
It’s really interested in going back and reading this!
3/19/2020 c45 Lele
I love ,love, your chapters!
But I really miss your writing every wk!

Love you lots!
2/26/2020 c29 hizees
Riley was 12 in the beginning a year has passed she should be 13 and didn't cory break up with wendy in the start of their relationship
2/11/2020 c36 Lele
Love it!
2/9/2020 c45 Lele
I loved these chapters! When do you think you will write again?
1/24/2020 c18 Esthernight
Love this story!
1/21/2020 c4 Esthernight
I randomly started thinking about the story. I decided to read it again. I hope you’re doing well and still writing.
12/6/2019 c45 kyla
oh my god i just remembered this fic as i watching bmw edits. ngl im kinda sad that you abandoned this story, it was really interesting in comparison to other gmw fics ive read. i always looked forward to reading it when a new chapter would come out. hope everything is doing okay in your life 33 :-))
9/23/2019 c44 qksdxks7
pleaseeeeee dontttt stoppppppp updattttttttiiiinnnngggggg
8/29/2019 c45 qksdxks7
are you ever going to update?
1,212 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »