for Death Of Gamora

5/17/2019 c1 Guest
Wow this is great! It was really sad but you have great skill. Good job!
11/24/2018 c1 Guest
Ah you did make me cry! It was so beautiful and my heart wrenched when she actually died.
5/1/2018 c1 Annie
OMG! That was amazing! My eyes got a little misty, but that was one of the best things that I have read! I'm showing this to all my friends! Thank you for doing this, and I agree. Gamora is the brightest star.
4/29/2018 c1 Unknown
Gamora dies in the new movie! Watch that movie. You will cry too. I miss her! I look her up every night.
7/11/2017 c1 7GeekyGurl of the 21stcentury
*sniff* Im not crying...what are you talking about!*tear slips out* YOUR CRYING! *Sobbs*
6/1/2017 c1 Nymph
Yes I started crying uncontrollably!
5/14/2017 c1 StoryMaker2K17
What a range of emotions I just went through. Really though, from happy love story to dark af death story. It's good. Really good. :)
11/30/2016 c1 Guest
Hell yeah you made me cry. Im crying wtiting the review.
11/13/2016 c1 6TheEvil4ssHole
kay soooo ima just pretend that the last few parts didn't happen and it went along with they lIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER GODAMMIT
(loved it)
3/15/2016 c1 20RocketRaccoon15
Beautiful, well written story! Definitely put me in tears! :)
11/10/2014 c1 6dark-prisim
Noo, Gamora! This is very descriptive and I am loving the chapter but it's so sad :(
Please continue?
10/4/2014 c1 35Ardhoniel Marvelite
*cries* This was a lovely fluffy romance until about halfway through! I can't believe you killed her! :'( Beautifully written though. Looking forward to seeing another Starmora story from you, if you decide to write one!
9/25/2014 c1 gamwhora
FRIKING
I JUST
*sobs*
bUt this was very well written, the ending was a little abrupt, but I loved it. Made me bawl my eyes out. Gorgeous work.
9/21/2014 c1 Annie
I love how they both spent time with each other, watching the stars was beautiful. Had me in tears in the end. Good story.
9/22/2014 c1 cybercorpsesnake
Well written. Keep up the good work.
16 Page 1 2 Next »