for Perry Mason: The Best Part of Me

11/4/2019 c19 Jennifer Hart
This is one of the best - if not the best - Perry Mason fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I loved the combination of romance and mystery/thriller in this story. I completely agree with "Detroittiggerfan" about how it would have been wonderful to see Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale as Perry and Della acting out your story in a 2 hour television movie. When I was reading this, I kept thinking that I could see Raymond & Barbara acting this out & that I wish they could have read this. Your story also made me think about how writer Max Allan Collins said that "Raymond told me over lunch one day that he planned to end the series of movies with one in which Mason and Della finally got married." This story would have been perfect for that.
11/3/2019 c19 Jennifer Hart
10/12/2019 c19 6Detroittiggerfan
Okay, you can't see me but I am currently jumping up and down to give emphasis to my statement: That was THE BEST Perry/Della thriller/love story ever written!
Damn that was good!
This one had it all...Perfect characterization, humor, tenderness, angst-filled terror, surprised shock (Della's reaction to Paul's disrespect), an attack cat (loved the name, Gunsmoke is another favorite of mine), etc. Oh, it would of been wonderful to see Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale in their roles in this movie. (Bittersweet sigh) I think Barbara would of loved your script and done a Hell of job, with maybe an assist or two from a stunt woman. Anyway...fantastic! Thank you for writing and posting!
10/11/2019 c13 Detroittiggerfan
This. Story. Is so FREAKING good! I can barely stand it.
8/23/2019 c19 Guest
I enjoyed this very much but you should proof read it again as I found a few errors throughout the chapters.
7/25/2018 c19 Guest
I’ve only recently found this forum and am enjoying the stories here. This is my favorite. You’re captured the characters so well - I can easily picture them interacting just like this. Good storyline as well. Thank you for an enjoyable read. Kudos!
5/29/2018 c19 crayons64
I have enjoyed this story. I remembered the kid wiggling his ears for Della in the show. I too enjoyed Paul, Sr. visiting Perry. Thought maybe there would be a last encounter between Perry and Festus in the end, loved their interaction!
3/24/2018 c19 Guest
Excellent story - thanks for sharing.
11/25/2017 c19 Guest
great ending.
11/11/2017 c19 Curious
Lovely story. This is similar to the original story. I appreciate how she tied Paul senior in the story with the cigarettes. It was vintage Paul senior who alway visited Perry while creating a halo of cigarette smoke and casting his cigarettes out on the stoop. I wonder if Della knew that Paul frequently visited Perry as they were truly old friends Surprisingly, Paul Jr. never met his father in the spirit.

Enjoyed the story. The best to Perry and Della. Nov. 11, 2017 3:59pm
11/13/2017 c19 kimjo2
What a wonderful story. It made me sniffle and laugh. Your skills and imagination are quite impressive. Thanks so much
11/9/2017 c19 Guest
loved the rest of the story. I thought I would have to wait much longer than I did. I thank you for that.
11/9/2017 c17 Guest
great! gutsy lady.
11/8/2017 c15 Guest
scarey!
11/10/2017 c19 6PD4758PW
Wow! That was great! A lot of action in those last chapters - a shotgun toting Della and even an "attack cat"! Good job with a perfect ending! Thanks for writing!
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »