for Perry Mason: The Best Part of Me

5/9 c19 GinnyB
Just recently found this wonderful forum which is so very satisfying for this lover of all things Perry/Della. This terrific story of them as the TV movie older couple is very special. I absolutely adore the way you write the love they have for each other which includes so many facets of relationships - understanding, exasperation, tenderness, frustration, passion, acceptance and just plain old caring. And you do the descriptions and conversations so well! I loved the creative connection to the TV series case with the boy who wiggled his ears (I just saw that episode on TV last week); and your references to Paul, Sr and Hamilton Burger and his murdered wife completed the plot so very well. With all your writing you succeed in adding character depth to Perry and Della, their enduring love, long history, amd well-deserved place in our lives today. Thanks so much. Please keep writing!
5/9 c19 GinnyB
Only recently found this wonderful forum. This was an incredibly well-written story with so many features to entice and satisfy lovers of everything Perry/Della. You do the older couple so well but I really enjoyed the connections to the early TV case (just saw the episode with the little boy who wiggled his ears). The plot makes sense; not hard to imagine the vengeance-minded individuals who imagine themselves irretrievably hurt or damaged by
5/3 c19 Guest
Glad Paul Sr was around. Hope he visits more often for Della Perry and Paul Jr. Love this story. It's the best one yet. Keep them coming. Keeps this little family alive for us.
11/4/2019 c19 Jennifer Hart
This is one of the best - if not the best - Perry Mason fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I loved the combination of romance and mystery/thriller in this story. I completely agree with "Detroittiggerfan" about how it would have been wonderful to see Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale as Perry and Della acting out your story in a 2 hour television movie. When I was reading this, I kept thinking that I could see Raymond & Barbara acting this out & that I wish they could have read this. Your story also made me think about how writer Max Allan Collins said that "Raymond told me over lunch one day that he planned to end the series of movies with one in which Mason and Della finally got married." This story would have been perfect for that.
11/3/2019 c19 Jennifer Hart
10/12/2019 c19 7Detroittiggerfan
Okay, you can't see me but I am currently jumping up and down to give emphasis to my statement: That was THE BEST Perry/Della thriller/love story ever written!
Damn that was good!
This one had it all...Perfect characterization, humor, tenderness, angst-filled terror, surprised shock (Della's reaction to Paul's disrespect), an attack cat (loved the name, Gunsmoke is another favorite of mine), etc. Oh, it would of been wonderful to see Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale in their roles in this movie. (Bittersweet sigh) I think Barbara would of loved your script and done a Hell of job, with maybe an assist or two from a stunt woman. Anyway...fantastic! Thank you for writing and posting!
10/11/2019 c13 Detroittiggerfan
This. Story. Is so FREAKING good! I can barely stand it.
8/23/2019 c19 Guest
I enjoyed this very much but you should proof read it again as I found a few errors throughout the chapters.
7/25/2018 c19 Guest
I’ve only recently found this forum and am enjoying the stories here. This is my favorite. You’re captured the characters so well - I can easily picture them interacting just like this. Good storyline as well. Thank you for an enjoyable read. Kudos!
5/29/2018 c19 crayons64
I have enjoyed this story. I remembered the kid wiggling his ears for Della in the show. I too enjoyed Paul, Sr. visiting Perry. Thought maybe there would be a last encounter between Perry and Festus in the end, loved their interaction!
3/24/2018 c19 Guest
Excellent story - thanks for sharing.
11/25/2017 c19 Guest
great ending.
11/11/2017 c19 Curious
Lovely story. This is similar to the original story. I appreciate how she tied Paul senior in the story with the cigarettes. It was vintage Paul senior who alway visited Perry while creating a halo of cigarette smoke and casting his cigarettes out on the stoop. I wonder if Della knew that Paul frequently visited Perry as they were truly old friends Surprisingly, Paul Jr. never met his father in the spirit.

Enjoyed the story. The best to Perry and Della. Nov. 11, 2017 3:59pm
11/13/2017 c19 kimjo2
What a wonderful story. It made me sniffle and laugh. Your skills and imagination are quite impressive. Thanks so much
11/9/2017 c19 Guest
loved the rest of the story. I thought I would have to wait much longer than I did. I thank you for that.
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »