FanFiction.Net
for Basilisk-born

5/8 c72 LadyKirsten
I have finally read this. Took me 2.5 days. WORTH IT!
5/5 c72 Guest
This was amazing! I loved it so much, thank you for sharing your story!
5/6 c54 hear0fgold35
So many times throughout this fic I have wished for a competent Harry. He lives for centuries, how could he not have picked up some better planning and ideas and execution? But this plot has him as mildly crazy teenager who approaches every situation like he’s never experienced it twenty times in the past. If it’s the case, I would like it made explicitly clear that Harry is perpetually a child and cannot reach higher levels of thinking because his brain is still developing. Its so frustrating.

I’ve been getting annoyed with frustrated fics where things dont make sense for a while. I wonder if it’s just that I have too high standards or if I need to change my meds.
5/3 c28 Dretnuh
Why is he not at allll hiding his powers lol
5/3 c27 Dretnuh
I swear this jumping back and forth shit is like whiplash. I would understand it if any of the stuff we’re learning in the past ACTUALLY contributed to what is going on in the present. But off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is learning why the goblin called him Morganaadth or however it’s spelled.
5/3 c23 Dretnuh
Bruh what. He been alive for fucking 2500 years and he is still easily being spied in by moody….?
5/3 c23 Dretnuh
I honestly hate the jumping back and forth style in stories with time travel.
5/3 c16 Dretnuh
Dude wtf is up with this? He’s been adopted by what like 5 different people now?! Is that the only thing they did in ancient times is just adopt kids lol.
5/2 c58 Zurver
Avada Kedavra Hermione already. I cannot stand her at this point.
4/29 c1 PixieMystic
I’ve been reading Fanfiction for over 7 years and i can’t believe I’ve only just read this! I loved every chapter. The back and forth between history was exceptionally done and I never got lost in the plot. Yes there are some errors and grammar needed a bit of work but on the whole i was so engrossed it was easy to overlook. Thank you for sharing this. By the way, loved the ANs and responses to flamers.
4/20 c72 readersphoenix
wonderful wonderful story
4/15 c1 Guest
That. Was. Epic!
4/12 c72 7oolfloo
I just want to say, you have a magnificent brain! Thank you thank you thank you for this masterpiece.
4/9 c20 FifthKnuckle
I've read this story a handful of times, and this is the first time I connected the sword being of goblin make and appearing when he needed it to the sword appearing when he fought the basilisk. Thank you for the extensive water eggs and tie is through this circle.
4/6 c72 River-Mel.O.D
Just reread this story. One of the best Harry Potter fanfictions out here.
7,838 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »