FanFiction.Net
for Basilisk-born

11/17/2014 c7 carick of hunter moon
to help I thought that you find this helpfull to symbolic, magic, runes, rituals & magical locations for your story enter with out spaces
www . whats-your-sign signs . html
www . odysseyadventures . ca / articles / stone-circles / orcadian / article_stonecircles_orcadian . htm
This is good the story idea/plot hook works , it well written, it fun, & different, which is nice to see in Potter Fan-Fiction I will be intrested to see where this is going.
11/17/2014 c3 carick of hunter moon
did you just ref Poison Pen By: GenkaiFan ? do they know ? nice story start
11/17/2014 c7 Anaelyssa
Lol. Harry and his frustration with learning.

Well-thought-out ritual.

Yup... definitely Salazar...
11/12/2014 c6 adenoide
It's the fate who send Harry there. Who is the impostor?
11/12/2014 c5 adenoide
I hope Harry is happy where he is. So Dumby help to empty Harry's vaults.
11/13/2014 c6 mizzrazz72
At least Harry is alive and well. Maybe he can change things.
11/12/2014 c6 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great chapter and what a wonderful experience for Harry it would be for him to be trained by Merlin. Thanks for sharing!
11/12/2014 c1 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
A very interesting start to your story. Thanks for sharing!
11/12/2014 c5 1Azadrie
How about "Courage and Cunning" by preciousann?
11/12/2014 c3 Azadrie
Have you read "Poison Pen" by GenkaiFan? Cause that last scene had a very similar feel to it.
11/12/2014 c6 Anaelyssa
So Harry's been adopted by Merlin. How fun!

Good story so far. (Though your summary kind of sucks. But readers like me should know better than to judge a story only by summary.)

Looking forward to more of past!Harry and present!Harry.
11/12/2014 c5 Anaelyssa
Insane house-elves are wonderful and adorable.

He's writing Flamel I suppose. But I wonder what else Dumbledore has stolen...
11/12/2014 c4 Anaelyssa
I liked Harry's interaction with the goblins.

So going to Ollivander's was just so Harry could show off his shiny new/old wand and hear Ollivander's shocked exclamations?
11/12/2014 c3 Anaelyssa
The start of the letter made me think longingly about re-reading "Poison Pen". The signature on the letter made me think if you were plagiarizing or if it was simply a case of "great minds think alike".

*Sigh*... I don't know why I see a difference between shamelessly borrowing Rowling's work to write great fanfiction and shamelessly borrowing plot points from other fanfiction authors. Still, I wish you'd at least used a slightly different pseudonym for Harry (or whoever wrote the letter).
11/12/2014 c2 Anaelyssa
Sal? So he was sent to the past, became Salazar Slytherin there, and plotted to take over his own life. Or rather, to complete the time-loop. (I started reading this story after reading the most recent chapter title, that being 650 BC, so I'm making informed guesses.)

And Reg is quite obviously Regulus Black, though I do wonder how he ended up as Harry's friend.
7,838 « Prev Page 1 .. 512 519 520 521 522 523 Next »