FanFiction.Net
for Basilisk-born

11/12/2014 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
A very interesting start to your story. Thanks for sharing!
11/12/2014 c5 1Azadrie
How about "Courage and Cunning" by preciousann?
11/12/2014 c3 Azadrie
Have you read "Poison Pen" by GenkaiFan? Cause that last scene had a very similar feel to it.
11/12/2014 c6 Anaelyssa
So Harry's been adopted by Merlin. How fun!

Good story so far. (Though your summary kind of sucks. But readers like me should know better than to judge a story only by summary.)

Looking forward to more of past!Harry and present!Harry.
11/12/2014 c5 Anaelyssa
Insane house-elves are wonderful and adorable.

He's writing Flamel I suppose. But I wonder what else Dumbledore has stolen...
11/12/2014 c4 Anaelyssa
I liked Harry's interaction with the goblins.

So going to Ollivander's was just so Harry could show off his shiny new/old wand and hear Ollivander's shocked exclamations?
11/12/2014 c3 Anaelyssa
The start of the letter made me think longingly about re-reading "Poison Pen". The signature on the letter made me think if you were plagiarizing or if it was simply a case of "great minds think alike".

*Sigh*... I don't know why I see a difference between shamelessly borrowing Rowling's work to write great fanfiction and shamelessly borrowing plot points from other fanfiction authors. Still, I wish you'd at least used a slightly different pseudonym for Harry (or whoever wrote the letter).
11/12/2014 c2 Anaelyssa
Sal? So he was sent to the past, became Salazar Slytherin there, and plotted to take over his own life. Or rather, to complete the time-loop. (I started reading this story after reading the most recent chapter title, that being 650 BC, so I'm making informed guesses.)

And Reg is quite obviously Regulus Black, though I do wonder how he ended up as Harry's friend.
11/12/2014 c1 Anaelyssa
Interesting. Is the other person future-Harry? I mean who else has avada-colored eyes.
10/30/2014 c4 adenoide
So Reg is Sirius's brother. Maybe we will learn where the new Harry come from.
10/28/2014 c3 adenoide
I'm lost a little about this letter. Who is the new Harry and why?
10/28/2014 c3 TubfullOfDishes345
Interesting story! I like it so far, keep up the good work!
10/28/2014 c3 1geetac
Oh this is good!
10/9/2014 c2 adenoide
So Harry is for sure death. Who take his place? The only peron who could take his place was the horcrux. Who is Reg Ā«RegulusĀ» brother of Sirius? I hope Dumby won't be able to use him.
10/9/2014 c1 adenoide
If Harry is death, Dumby just lost his weapon. I don't like dumby.
7,846 « Prev Page 1 .. 513 520 521 522 523 524 Next »