for The Guile and Devotion of a Black Heir

1/24 c31 AlexiaCyprienCullen
Oh my goodness! Such a beautiful story! Thank you! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/24 c31 3Zyenna
I can’t wait for an update! I love this so much!
1/10 c31 Isahh
Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/10 c30 Isahh
Charlie as in Charlie Weasley?
1/8 c31 jami304
please update soon its amazing
1/7 c31 Jessica Soto Carrion
me encanta tu historia pero te quiero hacer una pregunta te saliste de wattpad porque ni tu perfil ni tus historias me salen ya no vas a volver a wattpad o solo me pasa a mi.
12/31/2020 c31 Guest
Hope you update soon. Love this Story.
12/30/2020 c31 herrerafernanda860
hola muy buenas tardes mi nombre es fernanda y me fascinan tus historia y me preguntaba si me dabas tu permiso para poder traducir y publicar tu historia en mi cuenta en la aplicacion de wattpad
12/22/2020 c20 Chen-ce
Noce chapter
12/18/2020 c31 Draci Snape
Me encanta tu historia, espero que actualices pronto, ya quiero saber como se enteran de lo que hizo Harry, me pareció muy interesante que Charly se convirtiera en mortifago, espero que Harry lo apoye en eso.
12/15/2020 c31 hpfananita
Another great chapter, I feel sorry for Pansys new fiancé will she appreciate Harrys sffert. I'm looking forward to Daphne receiving her just deserts.
12/8/2020 c31 4gleesweets
I love love love this story and always readily await new chapters. I think I’ve reread this at least 5-6 times and happily rec it out to people have. Thank you for the work you do to write this fic.
12/8/2020 c1 The Scorpio Lady Enchantress
This is one of my favorite stories please hurry up and update iteither way hello hello hello I haven't done this no I really do but you are one of the few others I've called attention to what was your writing you've made me smile laugh and I've been reading a lot and love to read I just want to tell you that you can hope to me you make me feel amazed you make me feel so free right and that is truly really amazing thank you thank you thank it's this I've never felt this wayI love rise of the dragons and I'm asking you I don't know I'm big please don't kick out Drake I Love Drake I've just fallen in love I love you I miss you thank you thank you thank you please please please good for my birthday thank you my heart isn't even working properly so this is very much difficult for me but thank you for being who you are thank you for just being amazing thank you
12/6/2020 c2 LadyDinamite
sorry, I know it's not a decent review, but that needs to be said: what kind of name is Rhadamanthus ?!
12/2/2020 c31 bkerrmom1
Excellent chapter ! I am stuck in bed with covid19 and I am grateful for the entertainment of another chapter !
4,189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »