for Loved Ones

7/6/2015 c1 Reaganapr
Cool but Lisanna x Laxus is kinda weird, in my opinion.
9/26/2014 c1 9Sweet-icy
aww, so cute!
Happy late birthday CeCe! this literally just came to my inbox so sorry i'm late! XD
9/23/2014 c1 Celestial49
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! it's also my friends birthday too! :) I really liked this story! though a bit rushed but please continue! like their in uni together im mean 22 right!? age of life, move into a dorm together, fluff dates, lisanna and laxus coming back, misunderstandings, ex's war you know what im saying ;) omg. im asking something impossible right!? but please consider!
9/23/2014 c1 yoyoynalu
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY! I mean their university life since their 22, Lisanna and Laxus coming back because you know ex's wars are always best :) they move in omg. how cute! no i think im asking to much but think about! :)
9/23/2014 c1 Guest
Happy Birthday Your a really good writer have a nice day
9/23/2014 c1 ciaoallo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! it's also my friends birthday too! :) I really liked this story! though a bit rushed but please continue! like their in uni, move into a dorm together, fluff dates, lisanna and laxus coming back, misunderstandings, ex's war you know what im saying ;) omg. im asking something impossible right!? but please consider! im not sure if it was posted .. awwwks LOl
9/23/2014 c1 4TheShadowWhoHidesInTheDark
Happy Birthday!

El random person from my fandom!

Have fun!
9/23/2014 c1 Descanso
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Okay, it kinda is rushed, but other than that it's good!