for Homo Homini Lupus

7/28/2020 c3 1prisc.silva345
Oh god! Please continue
10/8/2019 c1 1bpopa7110
Please continue this is an amazing story and I really want to read more.
11/23/2014 c3 1Babaksmiles
Can u continue this please? I love it!
10/5/2014 c3 1APeaceOfPie4Everybody011
Hiiii okay I read your response and first I have to say I think it's awesome that you have a bachelor degree in anthropology. 2nd i'm just going to have to make you one of my favorite authors because no matter what story of yours I read I ge addicted to it. And lastly Luke and Bonnie would make a great couple. I look forward to your next update. Thank you
9/24/2014 c3 1mysticstefan
I loved it. It's very interesting and different! :) I can't wait to see what their reaction about Stefan's new doppelganger Lucas and being Elena's uncle. Update more. :)
9/24/2014 c3 what'sAname777
OMG!### i'm so hooked on this story. I can't wait for an update
9/24/2014 c3 1blackqueencleopatra
I am so in love with this story! Your writing is wonderful, and I cannot wait to see what happens next!
9/23/2014 c3 7ZombieSavior
I have a new found respect for you! I love Futurama and anyone you can use them as a reference in a story is kickass in my book! I'm very excited for whats to Come. I love bad ass Caroline being a awesome friend!lease update ASAP!
9/23/2014 c2 Guest
Loved it some fast thinking on Bonnie's behalf. Loved the way Bonnie slapped the spit out of his the team work between Bonnie and Caroline!
9/23/2014 c1 ZombieSavior
I know the story you're talking about and I love it. I went and watched Wolf Lake and it was great wish there was more. I'm in love with story already after one chapter I'm hooked so happy there is more to read!
9/23/2014 c3 leni18
Loving it, excited for more! Maybe Stefan and Damon will feel more guilts seeing Bonnie with Luke
9/23/2014 c3 Serleigh
I am so into this, this is amazing! I love it, I've always loved Wolf Lake and and always adored Paul Wesley because of it. And I love me some Ms. Badass Bonnie. I love when she gets hot werewolf guys Like Tyler, Derek Hale, Mason and Now Luke Cates! So Awesome. Her and Broody guys are hot. Please add more Soon!