for Follow My Lead

3/9/2017 c22 3FireFlower88
HOLY HELL! I hope you're still writing this, although it says "complete", because I really want to see resolution! Is there maybe a 3rd installment under a different title? This whole thing (both parts) has been friggin' fantastic! I mean, incredible! I almost cried for Callen multiple times as he struggled to get through this. Please, please continue!
10/29/2015 c8 Guest
Awsome job
9/18/2015 c22 1bjq
fabs
9/17/2015 c22 14millertime1985
Fantastic end to what has been a gripping series.
I hope to see further stories, following on from where we have finished off, here.
9/11/2015 c21 Guest
Thanks for the insight into Nell's thoughts and how she is handling the terrible things that happened to her and the other women. Nell is strong and has to stand on her own before she can lean on Callen.

Great job.
8/29/2015 c21 Guest
Thank you for the story so far. Looking forward to the ending :)
8/28/2015 c21 8ams31
Only thing I'm sorry about is this was not the next chapter. Looking forward to Callen and Nell getting their respective heads out of their asses. Looking forward to next chapter.
8/28/2015 c21 1bjq
I love your stories . So pleas keep up the AWESOME writes. I can only say to just follow your muse
8/27/2015 c21 Targya
Thx4ur note - still loving your story!
7/22/2015 c1 Guest
Please tell me there will be an update...I just love the story...Your writing rocks...Greetings from Croatia... :)
5/3/2015 c20 31GillianLSteele
Looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
4/16/2015 c20 PittSteelerGirl
Hoping for an update soon! Definitely miss reading this story!
2/22/2015 c20 1bjq
fabulous
2/22/2015 c20 LaJoyMechell
Mr. Simons strikes again...his advice was just what Nell needed..hopefully now she has the courage to say what she needs to say to callen...

And as for your daughter. So happy to hear she didn't need surgery, and that's she doing well on her own...hope it continues that way. I'll put you guys in my prayers if thats okay with you...

Please update
2/16/2015 c19 PittSteelerGirl
Loving this story! I eagerly await for the email telling me it's been updated! Great job and I can't wait to see/read what happens next!
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »