for Diaphanous Relations

6/16/2019 c16 travisismycat584
i have absolutely loved every chapter. thank you.
11/20/2016 c16 2mboutwell7
Lol, I like this one. May we please have more?
10/6/2016 c16 Dew Wolf
Very nice! I love this work of yours! The character are just like R.A.S's and the plot line and honor is amazing! Can't wait til the next chapter's up! :)
8/23/2015 c16 5Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *jumps and dances* It's baaaaaaack! And with a very much laugh and amusement inspiring chapter. :D I'm so happy it's back, you're back, welcome back! :D Lol.

Obviously, I'm looking forward to the next update. :D
8/22/2015 c16 57Ariel D
I'm glad to see you back! I liked your scene, too. Jarlaxle's being so happy about Entreri's skills is always endearing. In this case, I had to smile over the fact Jarlaxle was so happy that Entreri nearly took off his ear.
3/8/2015 c15 Ale123456
I definitely have enjoyed the plots that you've written for so far. I have to say that the face touching ones are my favorites. I don't know exactly why. I find them kinda funny plus I guess they affect my inner shipper lol
I also enjoyed the smile one where they try to make the other smile/frown.
I liked the paint one. I can only imagine Jarlaxle's face when he sees drider Jarlaxle lol.
The one about kids make me kinda sad for both of their sucky childhoods.
And I also enjoyed the one about staring into the sun (though now I'm curious about that recent time that he apparently cried :o
2/3/2015 c15 7dmichelle312
A collection of good stories. I enjoyed reading them. :)
1/28/2015 c7 Yulandia
Wow that was really thoughtful. Lolth is a very touchy subject for Jarlaxle and one of very few things in the world that casts a chilling fear over him. I really like how you had him end that discussion while leaving it open for later. Well done!
1/28/2015 c5 Yulandia
That was hilaruous! Jarlaxle... even with a poker face, smiling on the inside! I burst out laughing! ;))
1/7/2015 c13 188Surreptitious Chi X
That's hilarious. And so Jarlaxle.
1/7/2015 c12 Surreptitious Chi X
Heart-slay. *dead* Agh, too good.
1/7/2015 c11 Surreptitious Chi X
XD That's horrible. And so funny. Mean Entreri.
1/7/2015 c10 Surreptitious Chi X
I really like this one. Really, really like this one. The awwww moment is perfect. 333
1/7/2015 c9 Surreptitious Chi X
I don't think Jarlaxle would really do this, but that would totally be what Artemis would suggest if he did: onions. LOL.
1/7/2015 c8 Surreptitious Chi X
Very satisfying after the first one.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »