for The Warlock who Lived

cool fanfic
2/17/2016 c2 jaredriscool
Good story
2/6/2016 c2 Vampirelord101
Awsome incarnate please give me more I'm hungry for MORE !
1/4/2016 c2 99Hector Flores
I would advice caution when dealing with anything from Vaultech, we all know how honest they were about their desire to save lives. As for the story I am looking forward to seeing how Harry reacts to the meeting with the speaker, I am thinking he will remember Dumbledore when he ends his little monologue.
11/25/2015 c2 10No name 120
Finally! Love the story and happy that you've updated.
11/19/2015 c2 I'm a miniman
Yay! Thanks for updating, is magic already introduced or coming back with Harry? Also will there be a difference between what Harry's magic and Warlocks magic? Have a nice day/night/afternoon
11/19/2015 c2 3WhiteElfElder
Thanks for continuing this story. I wonder if he will ever remember his full name and if that happens how others will view him if that name has any meaning left in the world? Will Harry get his memories back and be able to access the pocket dimension?
10/3/2015 c1 Guest
Please continue! Love it️
10/3/2015 c1 I'm a miniman
Are you going to incorporate The Taken King? Great start it has been a ar but am hoping that you will update, Have A Good Day/Night/Afternoon
8/2/2015 c1 jozs001
Continue please!
6/7/2015 c1 99Hector Flores
Well I have to say it was a fun read, on another note if Harry is supposed to find true happiness who is his supposed pairing supposed to be? The other thing I do hope you give your pet something for his discomfort I know from personal experience that some flames can make xenomorph blood seem almost pleasant. I do hope you continue with your efforts.
5/16/2015 c1 Silky Button
this is an excellent start to what could be a great HP/Destiny crossover

I hope you continue to flesh this out and continue forward

Good luck!
5/7/2015 c1 Guest
Keep writing
5/2/2015 c1 shuuryou isshiki
I wuld never have thought this wuld work but that chap was awesome and believable I rely hope u deside to continue this
4/26/2015 c1 Dagger Kitsune
I'm curious to see where you take this. I like the concept of Harry being a Warlock and if his old magic abilities will be used here.

Thanks for sharing