FanFiction.Net
for The Art of Cliffhanging

12/31/2018 c2 4Fanficloverforever2005
throws cookies* LET HIM LIVE!
3/28/2018 c2 1Syra Nyth
*Throwing millions of cookie at you* DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM DIE ON ME!
2/1/2017 c2 Lackla
I'm throwing cookies. This is a very interesting story and I hope you complete it.
12/10/2015 c2 Guest
I would love to read more. I think your characterizations are great, the writing is terrific, the dialogue fantastic, and I would love a resolution to this literal cliffhanger. My vote, btw, is that he lives. Thanks for sharing!
11/19/2015 c2 6SoExtra
This is really well written, good job so far
Also I am throwing cookies, lots and lots of cookies xD keep up the awesome work!
6/22/2015 c2 sketched silmaril
COOKIES. ALL THE COOKIES.

So I've spent the last few days immersing myself in GOTG fics for the first time because I decided to rewatch the movie, and this is one of the best ones I've read so far. I just love Gamora and Drax's banter here, it fits them perfectly and makes me wish we saw more of their interactions on film. You write their voices really well, and you built the tension up soo well.

I know you haven't updated this for a while, but I really wanted to let you know that I loved this fic and I hope that one day you do decide to continue it! Great story!
1/29/2015 c2 19Cheetachan
No! D: Here, take all the cookies that I own! All of them!

Ahem, anyway...

I really like how you wrote Drax and Gamora's interactions and reactions here, very believable especially with the situation they're in. The little dashes of humor are all handled well too, it can be difficult to bring any kind of humor into this sort of story without damaging it's overall mood. But you worked it in perfectly.
1/28/2015 c2 Brianna914
Take them, take all my cookies! Don't kill Drax.
1/21/2015 c1 121Jelsemium
Please finish this story, preferably with a happy ending, or I will be really unhappy and never bake cookies or brownies again.
1/18/2015 c2 2WolfsongDarkforest
COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES MUCH COOKIES ARE BEING THROWN! Don't kill him!
1/1/2015 c2 Aquiavel
COOKIES COOKIES
OH MY GOSH NO ROCKS
D':
Please make the third chapter a fluffy, Drax didn't die after all thing3
12/28/2014 c2 person
*throws cookies* Think of a miracle!
11/26/2014 c2 Random Jay
Let him live pretty plz! Lol
10/30/2014 c2 59Auua Ytjoml
Here's some chocolate chip... and some oatmeal... oh and a few snickerdoodle... I'm sure I have some no-bake around here somewhere...
All cookies aside, great story so far. If you want the best of both worlds you can make them think he died and go through all that tramua and then reveal that he survived by IDK maybe he landed on the back of a flying brood... or if you want to make this story really long he was snatched and infected and when he turns up again they then have to switch from greiving him to trying to save him... (people get rescued from being Brood hosts all the time in the comics right?)
Oh, and a note on your other stories... They're all marked 'incomplete'. Is this on purpose? Because it seems to me that several of them are in fact complete and you can change the status to complete under 'manage stories'.
10/24/2014 c2 necrolectric
*Throws Cookies*
In all seriousness though, as the author, the choice is up to you. That said, I look forward to reading the next installment, however you choose to resolve it.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »