for Harry Potter and the Sith Lord

11/24/2019 c3 8Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
...Unicorn hair. The animal so innocent only a pure soul can aproach it. No, wait, better yet; The ONE wand componment that will activly make Dark Magic IMPOSSIBLE...to a SITH!

PLEASE tell me your reasoning for THAT choice!

And a 9 inches wand...indicating an even less personality than the canon Harry... Okay, he hasn't shown much personality yet, I will give him that. But it is really an interesting choice non the less.
4/19/2016 c4 DragonTamer01
Hope this gets updated real soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/10/2015 c4 TheFishKing
Are u going to update
7/16/2015 c4 1ssj3gohan007
Great story! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
10/20/2014 c4 starboy454
excellent story so far
10/14/2014 c4 Guest
very good
10/14/2014 c4 Guest
That chapter went down hill
10/14/2014 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
10/14/2014 c4 13Faykan
Oooooo! implementing the true Sith Empire, me like!

I take it that, while perhaps exposed to his fame by Ollivander, Tenebron is still vastly unaware of the standard the wizarding world is silently judging him by, and believes that hes just a normal student in the eyes of the facility.

Look forward to the interesting developments to come, and what sort of Dumbledore this story will contain.

F.
10/14/2014 c4 Blorg13
Kinda hopign you would skip the whole Harry Potter portion of the story but can't have everything.
10/12/2014 c3 4Inquisitior Dare
Oh, Albus, you are so screwed. He'll be Slytherin, without a doubt. I look forward to more.
10/6/2014 c3 Gracealma
Boy! Will the students and teachers be surprised at Harry/Tenebron!
10/6/2014 c2 Gracealma
Nothing like controlling the earth and the wizards. Tenebron will not take any crap from anyone. Be it the headmaster, Snape or a temper mindless fool of a kid named Ron Weasley,
10/6/2014 c1 Gracealma
Ooh, I like a truly dark Harry!
10/4/2014 c3 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
23 Page 1 2 Next »