for St Maria's Children

10/19/2014 c5 LalaMay
Ohhh, cliff hanger! This chapter was amazing, just like the rest! Please keep writing! :D
10/14/2014 c4 5ageofthedumort
I love this. I'm really interested in how the murder mystery plays out ;)
10/8/2014 c3 8Average Fiction
I'm really enjoying all of this so far. It's quite an interesting premise that I've never seen before, and the execution has been very impressive.

You've managed to create a very eerie atmosphere, almost like something out of a Silent Hill game, and that can be a difficult thing to accomplish via written medium. The characters all appear to be well-formed too, and everybody has a distinctive personality. I'm looking forward to other students getting focus to gain more insight into them; much in the same way you've already done so with Armin and, to a lesser extent, Eren.

Keep up the good work! d('-'d)
9/26/2014 c1 LalaMay
Okay, first of all, YES. This is amazing. Love the unique plotline and the characters. I can tell this will be freaking amazing. Second, everything in this is perfection. Thirdly, I look forward to meeting all the spirits and (hopefully maybe) getting more into the murder and maybe a flashback from one of the teens. This story is awesome. Please, more chapters soon!