for The Afterparty

11/10/2020 c1 Guest
You are an awesome writer and also welcome to to the One Piece fan base. Don’t tell Sanji
12/18/2019 c1 Ratitanaya
Umm... the only person I imagine Zoro with is Sanji! At the beginning I was like how dare you zoro, cheating on Sanji..! But this one is good. Personality of Robin explained was so perfect and so Robin.
5/14/2018 c1 2Redshamin
I like it.. .but it just leaves a sour taste. ...how to explain..hmm.I think it could have been longer and the two should begin to have a comiting relationship... it always bothers me to read fix where guy fucks girl and just claims we need each other...its odd...well written personally I don't like it much
5/22/2017 c1 1DisturbiaOfTheMind
This was so well written. One of the best Zoro x Robin stories out there
12/31/2016 c1 Guest
CAN YOU DO LUFFY X NAMI?! PLEASE
8/11/2015 c1 Phaedronica
I absolutely love this story! You've paired them together in such a tasteful way and it works really well. The way they interact together is brilliant and you've got them pretty much spot-on! I hope you'll write more similar to this in the future. :D

-Phaedra ;D
4/28/2015 c1 Waad1999
Amazing pls write more zoro x Robin:)
This one shot is from my favourites :D
I hope u would write another one
12/5/2014 c1 10Otaku-SIG
Oooh I liked this! The beach and Zoro taking a dip and getting flirty with her... Nice!
9/30/2014 c1 1Carol Zoldik
Ohhhhhhh... is kawai!
Fantastic!
9/28/2014 c1 xTopazz
Was really good. I think you portrayed the personalities of both quite well. One thing I really loved was how you wrote/described that they both like to be more alone then the other crewmembers. Like you said yourself, that they sort of have a silent understanding of each other.

A personal minor point I like to mention is that I don't like too much talking during the sex scenes. I'm more of the "neutral"telling perspective, but that's all personal opinion. What you did was perfectly fine.

I really like to see more stories form you, you have a detailed writing style and you can display/write the personalities really good.

So you recently started One Piece? Is that why it is "set" between Alabasta and Skypiea? Are you planning on making other stories when you are further into the series?
9/26/2014 c1 Guest
it's so cute
I super like this couple
more ZoRobin please ;)
9/27/2014 c1 YukiHannah87
cool..
can i request a sequel? heheh
more of ZoRobin please..
thank you!
9/25/2014 c1 megaME
I loved it. You should write more for this pairing!