for Pokémon: Operation Kanto Sweep

3/1/2017 c2 16Seth's Kiss
I have to be honest and say that I don't know of the series as I dislike them. BUT your fic made me want to discover what you had in mind for the characters you chose.
I honestly like the way it was written and the prologue was enough to catch my attention. I wish you good luck on the rest and I hope to read more from you soon.
Nice work !
12/12/2016 c2 3hevenlydemonknight
Nice
3/1/2016 c2 1PokemonReboot
So Red's surname is, spoiler alert, Oak? xD
I actually like this too. Even some small details as the pandant, like a mark from the project in the prologue ;)
But, if i must say, this one felt kinda... dry. The whole idea is good but i would like more descriptions, both in locations and feelings. What he is thinking? How he fells... Something like that.
Just add some ketchup on your hamburger XD
Can't wait to read the next one :D
3/1/2016 c1 PokemonReboot
Well... this is pretty damn interesting o.o
I kinda like the vibe you wanted to give and i absolutely love how Team Rocket is finally a big dark-corporation as it should be ;)
I'll totally keep on reading this!
May... i ask you a favor? .-.
Since i'm kinda new to fanfictions, and i'm writing a realistic-kanto-reboot too, may i ask your opinion?
It is a long series and right now i've posted only the prologue and chapter 0, still it would be great to have your opinion :D
If you don't want of course it is fine! As long as you keep writing Kanto Sweep of course! XD
9/25/2014 c1 toratoritora
OHHH DANG WHOA BOY THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD *grabs some popcorn*
9/26/2014 c1 9Noble Scotsman
Good job - I look forward to seeing how the story continues.