for Percy Jackson: The Disciple of Chaos

5/27 c3 Guest
Annabich can go suck a dick suck a dick suck a mother fucking dick suck a huge or small ya
8/10/2018 c2 Aegiss
I like what you did with Order in this.
2/20/2018 c13 Homie
please no lemon.
also plz update soon, This is a great fanfic :)
6/22/2017 c4 WhatHaveBooksDoneToMe
i dont kno y but i keep on picturing order as that old grandpa from the simpsons
11/3/2016 c13 kelvin.agyemang.77
Great when are we getting another chapter
10/31/2016 c13 HyperspaceGamer
I love the story and I hope you update soon!
10/31/2016 c10 HyperspaceGamer
I'm noticing a lot of movie references, and I think it's really cool. Like the Primes, the Fallen, and the Creation Spark are inspired by "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" (only the Creation Spark would by the Spark/AllSpark). The scene where Apex and Chaos were arguing that lead to Apex's banishment is inspired by Orin's banishment of Thor in "Thor".
I think it would be cool if Percy became the next Apex Prime, like Apex Prime Void or something.
Also, Percy better not join Kronos and Gaea like they were thinking he would.
Anyways, I love the story.
8/23/2016 c13 Ur fan
Love it!
2/29/2016 c13 El Ssspeaker
please please please please please please please please update, you have a very awesome story
1/19/2016 c6 0324025
My cabbages atlab anyone
9/24/2015 c7 Jercy4life1357
Great story but I thought percy lost his water manipulation abilities
8/9/2015 c13 RandomChick19
Please update its a really good story. Also could you tell me anymore stories that have a similar plot like yours?
7/28/2015 c13 lupusadaquilonem
Like the story. The pairing with Percy, it's Tess right? How old is she now after the whole time-thingy?

Do update soon.
7/25/2015 c13 1deathbyshadow
Brilliant and original. Full lemons are okay because partial lemons aren't much more than words and don't make you feel anything so its basically T rated lemons. But seriously you need to stop trying to maintain so many stories at once.
7/8/2015 c13 2Sparklybutterflies1
I don't know how to explain how much I love this fanfiction.
I love how you took time to add details, but not too much detail. I love how you don't rush the story. I expected this story to be like the others: "Chapter 2 : Back to Camp"
You have good grammar. Obviously, you have bad grammar in your AN, but I guess it kind of shows your personality. This truly is not a regular chaos fanfiction. I like Percy x OC pairings.
One question; how old is Percy and Tess?
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »