FanFiction.Net
for 10,000 Hairs On My Skin: The Story Of My Life As A Furball

6/7/2018 c4 Reader2033
„My whole life I‘ve been a human. Until that day. The day that I changed... But hey! Who cares? This is completly normal. And the crew? They don’t mind either. This happens somtimes. Right? This whole thing won’t cause any complications. Neither mentally nor physically.“
I like the idea, but this feels a little to rushed...
5/18/2015 c4 7Every1sBeta
Won't lie, just reread this, and i'm seriously looking forward to more. Despising Ryker, despising the collector for being the collector. The usual there i guess. And honestly i'm curious about the little animal girl thing that Rocket shot.
12/2/2014 c4 3xfoxgamerx
I really like this so far!
11/15/2014 c4 Kvin125
So Rocket and Peter teleported with them...thats not good. Man that chapter was awesome! I wonder whats in store for them now. Can't wait until the next!

11/8/2014 c4 70Wolfling21
Don't let Peter go back to human form. He's adorable furry
10/13/2014 c3 RainbowBayleef
another amazing chapter woo hoo!
10/12/2014 c3 39et3kd9ed
Craaaaaap... they're gonna go for Peter...
10/12/2014 c3 3Gir240
I'm gushing thinking how cute rocket and peter must look !
10/12/2014 c3 Kvin125
Of all the places it had to be Halfworld...that's rather unfortunate. Rocket needs to realize that Peter does care (though he didn't choose the best method to express that) and just go and kick some ass! Anyway, awesome chapter and can't wait until the next!

10/3/2014 c2 70Wolfling21
Quasar?
10/3/2014 c2 RainbowBayleef
dude keep on coming with this awesome fanfic, also when are you going to update 50,000 volts
9/29/2014 c1 Wolfling21
"Rocket... how does one cry a river?" Oh jeez Drax. Rocket is so hillariou
9/28/2014 c1 Kvin125
This is awesome so far! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

9/26/2014 c1 1TheWhisperingWarrior
I've been waiting for someone to do a story like this. Can't wait to read more!
9/26/2014 c1 SatansCaptainWeirdo