for 50 Shades of Confused

8/11/2021 c2 Guest
the author literally wrote at the bottom that this story has become an original on Amazon but has been changed for the premise of the book. That means names can’t be the same because it’s not a fanfic, it’s an original now. As these characters are owned by E.L. James. What is so difficult for you all to understand about that? They literally wrote this on the bottom of chapter 1
AN: THANKS FOR READING! This story has been tweaked, expanded, enlarged and has now been published as Tear Tracks on Amazon. I've added a huge backstory on Ana and CG's relationship and what happened with her father. Check it out! JS Luxor
1/4/2021 c1 Kalika Kale-Shembekar
Can get the whole story link? Plz.. I want to read
9/20/2020 c2 Guest
I don't understand please keep posting
8/17/2019 c2 1Munkeyfump20
Wow thanks for the very good read.
8/11/2018 c1 Munkeyfump20
Wow Thanks for the very good read
8/5/2018 c2 Guest
What is going on
3/11/2018 c1 Guest
Take this down! Makes No sense with the posted 2 chapters.

I have no problem with you or any author making a pitch for their original published works. However, this pitch strikes me oddly if the Amazon book obviously is Ana /CG or likes thereof, Fifty Shades based. As you stated the names and back story's changed, seasoned readers will most likely see through that when reading. I'm late to this and new to Fan Fiction thus I'm curious.
I agree, if you're not going to reload the original fanfiction, you should take this away, as the only 2 chapters here make no sense and constitute nothing.
I would have not lost the considerable time looking at a potential read that Really a Non Read! No disrespect meant but just Take This Away so others as myself will not waste their time!
3/11/2018 c2 Guest
Take this down! Makes No sense with only the posted 2 chapters.
9/15/2017 c2 isabb229
The title of your fiction agrees with the story 50 Shades of Confused. I didn't understand one thing! It seemed really interesting in the first chapter but then you jumped right to the epilogue! I don't get it? Is there more? Is it available? Can we read it?
6/17/2017 c1 Guest
6/6/2017 c1 judy
can you reupload the story I liked how it started off but there was nuting else and cant find the ebook version and read that the ebook one was nothing to the story you wrote.
6/6/2017 c1 judy
I cant find the ebook version of this story on amazon, is the story posted somewhere else?
1/17/2017 c2 denny53
This is totally confusing - I can't make sense of this story. In fact, I don't even see a connection between chapters 1 and 2. You either need to fix or remove this.
3/29/2016 c2 Twinder
Chapter 1 then chapter 2 is a different story
7/13/2015 c1 Oranges4321
I got the book from Amazon but everything has been changed! It's no longer a story about Christian and Ana. :(. Very disappointed!
890 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »