for Black Hands

9/12/2017 c1 addicted2text
I know nothing of Noir (aside from possibly a paragraph summary as suggested) but I have been a Love Hina fan for many years. I'm adding the story to my C2 group in hopes that you're one of those writers that disappear for years and then return with chapters and chapters of updates because I'd really love to see more of this!

Thanks for sharing it with us.
11/10/2016 c2 Eric-Brune
Dang! There needs to be more of this! I am amazed at how well you've woven these two worlds together. (Yes, I've seen both series!)
10/8/2016 c2 11SomebodyLost
This. Is. Awesome!

A Keitaro with a backbone and martial skillz? The sweet Shinobi that can kill? Please continue this! This has so much potential! :D
11/14/2014 c2 2Isamaru
Wow! Really off to a great start! Keep up the great work!
10/19/2014 c2 FateBurn
Good chapter
10/18/2014 c2 Ibskib
I'm enjoying this quite a bit so far, I've always been a bit of a Shinobu/Keitaro shipper despite the age difference. The way most fics portray her, she's basically made of sugar, spice, and everything nice.
Niceness is often underrated in my opinion.

You've written her with a with a core of steel, which I found an intriguing direction, and the comparison to a traditional japanese housewive fitting, the type also called Yamato nadeshiko.
9/29/2014 c1 13Heliosion
I'm honestly baffled by where this is going. Your narrative is all over the place but I am rather drawn to your choice of material to make into a story. It seems very interesting but you have to really give us one to read at all. I felt like I had read excerpts from several chapters all at once but it has potential. I am looking forward to seeing more
9/28/2014 c1 wolf-in-hell
Awesome. Not enough love hina or noir crossovers.
9/28/2014 c1 Yinko
How would going a good college impact Keitaro's ability to follow into the family business of killing people? Or is it police work, 'keep the piece'?
9/27/2014 c1 Inquisitor Lord Parker
I heartily approve of your logic in writing this story, and am quite pleased that you assumed the crippling debt necessary to internalize such logic. This story is certainly up to the usual standards of perfection in diction and grammar that I have come to expect, and words cannot sufficiently express just how much I appreciate that. Your premise is pure genius and your execution of that premise is simply wonderful. I cannot wait to see where you take this story next and I eagerly await your next update. Until then, I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors.
9/27/2014 c1 FateBurn
Excellent start and crossover idea please continue soon.
9/26/2014 c1 Gentrified
You an an insane genius.
9/26/2014 c1 nimaj25
Love your story so far. Go Shinobu. :)
9/26/2014 c1 3DarkKing666
I like it. I'm not that familiar with Noir but I do know Love Hina and an assertive Keitaro is always a pleasure to read.