for An Alternate Path

1/3 c12 1patrickharris98
please add more chapters this story is cool
8/28/2020 c2 anonymous
I would have actually liked some zutara here y'know.
But otherwise this story is perfect..
8/11/2020 c12 2Pegasus Sword Master
I really like the changes you’ve made. You’ve deviated from the original and it’s interesting to see how much things have changed simply because Zuko switches sides earlier.
5/21/2020 c5 9Prince Pondincherry
At least they still have the inner walls? And this isn't the first time the Fire Nation has breached the walls; they were driven off when Iroh did it.
4/26/2020 c12 Mockingjay-468
This is so good! I’d really enjoyed reading it, and I hope you do continue it at some point.
3/13/2020 c5 Guest
Fuck you for wasting my time
11/26/2019 c10 Guest
Is that zukos mom?
3/9/2019 c12 Guest
You have to finish this. I need more Aang centric chapters, please.
3/9/2019 c5 Guest
Please NOT Zutara. Taang, Toph and Zuko (Tuko?), Zukaang, Kataang, Sukka, Tokka, Maiko, anything is better than Zutara. Though I prefer Zukaang or Kataang.
2/11/2018 c12 27Quiet Leaf
This was quite an enjoyable read! I swear, the men of fandom sometimes write the most interesting fics. You're not afraid to make major divergences from the plot. I really liked where you went with this! I somehow doubt you're ever going to continue it (I myself have pretty much abandoned some fics), but it would be a thrill if you did!
9/30/2017 c12 Mr. Q
So I loke this story and all but where the fuck is Bumi you know King of Omasha, King Bumi, 112 year old king. Can earth bend with just his face?
8/29/2017 c1 codexrun
well like you said it might take you a long time but well it has been 1 year and 9 months when you last updated while this does not mean you have to update most of us would really appreciate it.
6/25/2017 c12 Mirawennem
I hope you will continue this story. I really like the story and your writing style, and I am looking forward to any future updates that may come.
4/2/2017 c12 Leopardheart44
This is a lovely story! I hope that you might continue it someday :)
1/7/2017 c12 3soverylazy11
Happy 2017! well, that is, if you weren't hit by a car... I hope you weren't.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »