for An Alternate Path

8/29/2017 c1 codexrun
well like you said it might take you a long time but well it has been 1 year and 9 months when you last updated while this does not mean you have to update most of us would really appreciate it.
6/25/2017 c12 Mirawennem
I hope you will continue this story. I really like the story and your writing style, and I am looking forward to any future updates that may come.
4/2/2017 c12 Leopardheart44
This is a lovely story! I hope that you might continue it someday :)
1/7/2017 c12 3soverylazy11
Happy 2017! well, that is, if you weren't hit by a car... I hope you weren't.
6/27/2016 c12 5matt626
this has been a great story so far, you've kept us on our toes with your twists.
4/17/2016 c12 Jon Jeremy Tron
I really like this story so far. I hope you come back to it soon.
4/11/2016 c12 35Asj Johnson
This has been a nice fic. I'm glad the last chapter up had Zuko's reunion in it (I was afraid I wouldn't get to see it). ...for some reason, when Hakoda first approached Saru, I realized it. Just something about the uncertainty felt, made me think of her (probably kind'a weird of me, just recognizing her by the atmosphere). Also... Katara called Zuko her brother-in-law. That... (mentally pushes away the thought of Sokka and Zuko getting married) Well, I'm pretty sure she meant step-brother. They would each gain a step-parent, step-siblings, and the adults would gain step-children. (the really confusing part with titles is when your step siblings have children and grandchildren. I have a... step-great-niece. I think. When my mom married my step-dad, he already had grown children, one of which had a daughter my age, and now she has a kid) By the way... Whenever you feel like writing more, it could be interesting to go back a bit and see how everyone on the ship figured everything out. Did Hakoda mention Zuko and then she told him? Or did she decide to tell him because she got to know him well enough to trust him with her secret and then he mentioned Zuko?
2/20/2016 c12 mary
Its cool, just promise you wont abandon the story lol. I love how you make Mai's character. Like her questioning stuff. And i always thought Ursa and Hakoda would seem good together. Thankyou for bring considerate and ending the story on a happy note, now I'm not all made, I'm fairly content. Bye, God bless you. Hope you do fine in life, and hope you dont get hit by a car lol. Oh and btw. I totally called it! Although i would have liked it if Ursa hadn't reviled who she was to Hakoda because then he and everyone would have been surprised too! :)
2/20/2016 c7 mary
Ooooooooooooo! I know who Saru is! Moahahahahahaha! Zuko's- "shhhh"mary shut up!"...i have multiple personalities. Btw i like that Hakoda gave Socka "the talk" because otherwise i would have lol. Also i realy love this story, its like perfect! Realy! I realy like it! I realy hope it's a finished story though- "because otherwise I'm gonna be pissed" shhh mary dont be rude!
2/20/2016 c2 mary
I realy hope this doesn't turn into a zutara, but from the looks of it, it wont. Not thst i hate zutara, I'm just getting kinda sick of it.
1/6/2016 c12 14Hyper-Blossom Z
This is a great fanfiction, and I hope you continue it at some point.
1/4/2016 c5 Hyper-Blossom Z
Maybe you could have Zuko be with either Mai or Toph?
12/28/2015 c12 Guest
I was hoping 'Saru' was really Ursa. Well foreshadowed.
12/25/2015 c12 1Neqyro
Omigosh! They're going to be siblings in laws! Lol that's awesome. Love the update! Wish you wouldn't take a hiatus, this story is so good. But I guess since it's so good, I can wait a while haha!
12/25/2015 c12 6MopsyFleabert