for An Alternate Path

8/28/2015 c8 20Mr. Average
Very nice story so far. I love your alternate version of the last part of season two and the lead up to season three. Keep up the good work. Peace
8/16/2015 c2 5Agent Washingtub
Oh I hate my over interpretative habits. Did iroh just tell zuko and katara to get a room?
8/11/2015 c8 20InsanityIsClarity
This was great! Update soon please:)
8/8/2015 c8 Guest
I sure hope Aang and friends don't miss running into each other. That could take weeks of confusion.
8/9/2015 c8 2Totally Spazz-tastic
Wow this is really well done!

I need to know though-are the ships equipped with canon? Or will some be changed? I'm noting a hint of Zutara, a splash of Toko, and smidgeon of Kataang thus far-with clear Jin/Jet, Sukka, Smellershot, and Hakoda/Ursa (giggles...that impending moment between Sokka and Zuko when it comes to light though...heehee).
7/27/2015 c7 20InsanityIsClarity
This story is amazing! Is Saru Zuko's mother? I'm guessing she is. Update soon please!
7/23/2015 c7 12Kaoupa
Oooh... If Saru isn't Ursa, i'll be very surprised. And Azula's going after Aang... wonder how he's doing?
6/19/2015 c5 20InsanityIsClarity
This was great.
6/13/2015 c5 Guest
The only means of escape is for Aang to return along with Sokka so the entire group can escape together on Appa they'll have to hurry though
6/11/2015 c4 10Prince Yarar
gosh this is so cool! POLITICAL INTRIGUE AND HUMAN EMOTIONSSSSS
6/3/2015 c4 7Lupinica friggasdoiter
Ooh
5/29/2015 c4 Guest
COOOL!
*ahem* I mean this was amazing, please make more soon.
5/30/2015 c4 12Kaoupa
Well done! Looks like Azula's gonna be breaking down much earlier...
5/20/2015 c3 The One Who Reads Too Much
Well, I'm curious as to where you will take this since you seem to have the characterizations down and have no errors spelling or grammatically.
5/17/2015 c1 The One Who Reads Too Much
Whoah...that's heavy.
Well, at least when Zuko loses his bending now Iroh is right there to take the gang to to the city of the Sunbros. Praise the Sun!
\[T]/
If only Aang could be so Grossly Incandescent.
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »