for Tickled to Death

5/5 c1 Guest
Somehow this game is much scarier than actually being killed.
2/8/2019 c1 Guest
BOO why is it ALWAYS girls getting tickled?!
2/1/2019 c1 IkigaiChu
Gosh gosh, this history is sooo cute and my first tickling story :3
Was so exciting for me I love the way you write.

Congrats 3 and Thanks
12/17/2018 c1 the tick
tickle more armpits and ribs
7/19/2018 c1 5Nickzilla20
Well I just noticed because you uploaded a sequel to this, and thought I read this one first. But I have to say, cute story.
5/14/2018 c1 What's your name
tu
9/28/2016 c1 Anonymousweirdo
Cool story very good!
8/22/2016 c1 Guest
I just wanted to personally thank you for writing this.
12/24/2015 c1 Guest
Freddy ran his paws through Lizzie's legs and backs of her knees, making her giggle, and she squealed when he did it to the backs of her knees.
'Stahap, please, dohon't!' she squealed.
'Sorry, Lizzie, your hips ought to be a good place now,' Freddy grinned. Lizzie squealed.
Then Foxy did the sides and ribs with fingers and feathers. He also did the armpits with brushes, toothbrushes and fingers, and he cruelly used feathers and fingers for the stomach and torso.
'Nahahahahaha!' Lizzie laughed. She screamed when at the armpits and sides.
'We're almost finished, Liz. We just need to do your neck, your feet and your bellybutton!' Freddy said.
Lizzie's neck was quite ticklish. Her bellybutton
3/28/2015 c1 Lucy
Haha, cute! I'm surprised there aren't any other scream tickle fics out there, apart from Tsora's and this. This may be a bit much to ask, but...Could you please write a sequel? Maybe one where Ghostface comes back and tickles Sidney again? This is REALLY amazing for your first ever scream fic! Keep up the good work, and please consider making a sequel! BYE!
2/6/2015 c1 jacob