for Loss of Innocence

6/13/2019 c6 Guest
Holy fucking shit.

This was utterly brilliant, for I have always wanted a redemption ark for Jack and Ralph as they were two of my favorite characters in Lord of the Flies(following Simon, of course).

Thanks for writing!
4/1/2018 c6 Cattails17
OMG THE JALPH STUFF THO
6/23/2017 c1 1Efirnyy Ethereal
I'm sure I reviewed this already but holy beings above thus story was so good that I had to read it again. (I did review this it seems the website just told me.)
3/3/2017 c6 36Eagle Dreamer
really interesting. haven't read lord of the flies before. was planning to but now i'm not so sure that i want to. anyway, this was really good.
11/24/2016 c6 1Efirnyy Ethereal
Holy- that was the cheesy-est ending to anything I have ever read and it was amazing...I honestly don't think I have read anything else this dame amazing I my who f'ing life! Thank you!
10/18/2016 c6 LilacAsteroid
Uuuummmm you got me shipping Jack and Ralph and that isnt okay m8
6/21/2016 c1 1Doomeater
This is awesome! Keep up the good work!
11/9/2014 c6 1Wings-of-an-Angel20
I'm so sad to see this story end, but the ending was so beautiful! I literally teared up when Jack was going to walk away, and when they made a truce, and when they hugged, and when...you know what? Let's just say that I basically cried throughout the entire thing. Brilliant ending, well worth the wait! Hope to see some more stories soon! :D
11/9/2014 c6 10ultima-owner
That was a good way start to make things right that were wronged on the island.
10/31/2014 c5 1Wings-of-an-Angel20
AAAAH PLEASE LET IT BE JACK! The part with Simon and Piggy was so sad! (I LOVED IT) :D HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
10/31/2014 c5 10ultima-owner
That was quite grim
10/23/2014 c4 ultima-owner
It brings back so many memories of me reading the book for the first time.
10/23/2014 c4 1Wings-of-an-Angel20
That was bone-chilling and brilliantly written! I'll make sure to check in on Halloween for the next chapter! P.S. Will we get to see Jack's boggart after Ralph's?
10/17/2014 c3 Witch Hazel
Wow, this chapter really met my expectations and more! What you did with the boggart was brillant and quite unexpected. I'm really looking forward to seeing how part 2 will play out!
10/16/2014 c3 10ultima-owner
that scene still give me creeps me out
18 Page 1 2 Next »