for The Seducing Sky

8/30 c7 Amy
I'm so incredibly sad that there is not more to this story. I am usually not one to gravitate towards harem stories but this has had me laughing out loud more than a story has in quite a while. I hope you one day find the inspiration to continue this. I'm so curious to know where you would take it.
10/20/2019 c2 5BlackDove WhiteDove
AHHH THAT WAS CUTE!
4/15/2019 c7 QueenAella
Please update
11/5/2018 c7 1TheCheshireBird
Kufufufufufufu...
When are you going to update?
Keep up the good work, I can't wait for new chapters!
10/11/2018 c3 Guest
Are we talking about dying will flame metals or something? Because last i checked high quality weapon or tool steels and the like arent exactly regulated. Like at all. You can buy alloys on amazon, if that is any indication.
10/11/2018 c2 Guest
I apporve of jacking up the stats, for some quality crack fic.

But crimson hair? Blue eyes? NO.
Nana is light brown in hair and eyes. Iemitsu is blonde and brown eyes. Even giotto is blonde and gold orange eyes.
Brown blond gold or orange. Thats it.

How does a 4 year old at daycare have garish blood red lips anyways. Eww
9/5/2018 c7 KHRtuna27
Please update
8/25/2018 c7 ReadstoLove
This story is awesome! I love the relationships between all the characters. Can’t wait for the next update bet it will be great
8/16/2018 c7 2MercyPlays
update soon please
3/3/2018 c7 scarlettravencrove
Hope you continue this is amazing
2/21/2018 c7 pupstarstar
WOW! I love this!~
2/21/2018 c4 pupstarstar
wow
2/21/2018 c2 pupstarstar
Aww~
12/22/2017 c1 KazeDancer
I love this! It makes me smile, and think about skateboards turning into guns, and stabbing a man in the d!ck and b lls! This is an amazing story! I’ll be waiting for more!if you want to that is, if you don’t that’s fine, I’m sure you have your own reasons) but if you’re slacking off.
12/22/2017 c1 5Bonely Skeleton
Are you kidding. I would have put all the bars up fully. It's not cheating. It's being intelligent and using the advantages you got. I'd probably pick another world to. Why list only anime?
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »