for Aincrad Recoded

7/3 c3 Guest
I like it very much
But...
I have a question ⁉️
Does ichigo looks remain same or they change !?
Please answer I am very curious
4/1/2019 c14 6TheAttemptedWriter
The operation to restore his power WASN'T just because they needed Ichigo. It was made very clear that they were doing this because they OWED Ichigo. They didn't know another Quincy war was coming, and Ginjo they could have handled personally. So no, your wrong as to why they restored his powers.
4/1/2019 c7 TheAttemptedWriter
Ok, what the fuck? Ichigo REFERENCED BEING A SHINIGAMI IN GAME, yet when he is told that he is being given a zanpaktou, and it holds the power of a shinigami, he has NO REACTION?! This is going from decent, to fucking stupid.
4/1/2019 c6 TheAttemptedWriter
Inconsistent. He doesn't recognize Jushiro, yet he knows the "name" of his hollow? Hmph.

And not only does he recognize the name of his hollow, he doesn't remember what his hollow used to call him. Ok. I'm calling bullshit.
4/1/2019 c1 TheAttemptedWriter
Aight another issue, according to canon the death of the soul king means the death of all worlds. For your fanfic, you just single handedly fucked the stakes of the previous and future arcs, in a single paragraph.
4/1/2019 c1 TheAttemptedWriter
There's some stuff here that makes no sense, Ichigo immediately revealing he was a shinigami just because this shady dude asked if he wanted to protect people. Also the occasional missing letter or comma. Other then that, very solid story. One of the better Bleach x SAO stories. (Though that isn't saying much.)
6/30/2018 c1 Rastaman Yow
lol... he doesn't even know that hollow zangetsu was actually the shingami hollow representation of his power and old man zangetsu is his quincy one
4/7/2018 c18 Laesk
wonderful story, please add more. thank you for sharing.
10/29/2017 c18 Commissar Ciaphas Cain
Very good. I can't wait for the next chapter
9/12/2017 c18 3Frozen in Idaho
Hahaha love your story it have just the right amount of humor along with a seriousness in the back ground, keep up e good work I'm looking forward to more.
8/30/2017 c16 Guest
does the mural have anything to do with Garth nix's old Kingdom Series?
7/3/2017 c18 14twilightserius
Well what happened to kirito? Oh is Shiro inside the blade now?
6/28/2017 c18 2WolkaiserDrake
Im enjoying this
5/21/2017 c18 Rob
Kinda forgot about this story But still the update was appreciated thank you
5/22/2017 c18 12Enjali
I'm guessing Ichigo is not happy with Argo, is he? Great chapter, by the way. :)
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »