for How your mother and I first met

10/22/2014 c3 29Swag Giraffe
I LOVE IT! Great chapter, Ecko-chan! :D My OCs were perfect (Youta is so CUUUTEEEE!) and the other OCs were awesome! I'm really liking them. :) Yui-chan is so ADORABLE... :3 Keep up the great work, and I'll see you around! :D

10/21/2014 c3 7Amaya0Miyako
This chapter was just sooo cute! With all the children playing and the usual talks grown ups have! I really liked it!x333
10/11/2014 c1 22Jazzy Amythest
Name: Genda Zaira (Birth name: Sakuma Zaira)
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Personality: Tough ,uncompromising and stubborn on the outside, but sweet and kind on the inside.
Appearence: Waist length black hair, with teal, nile blue, cleopatra blue and indigo streaks. At work, she wears an elegant black business suit with her hair in a bun and black high heels. Casually, she wears her hair in a high ponytail with bangs falling all over her face with a purple t-shirt and blue hoodie over that jeans and dark blue platform heels. She has cleopatra blue eyes. She almost always wears earrings made of red and blue crystals
Fears: Lizards, Tapeworms, meat
Dislikes: The morning, liars, having to wake up everybody
Likes: Vegetables, physics, egyptology, the color blue, sending bombers/murderers/assaulters to jail, playing soccer.
Flaws: Can get very grouchy when hasn't slept properly, carsick
Family: Sibling- Sakuma Jirou, twin brother.
Husband: Genda Koujirou
Children: Genda Ruriko, a 5 year old. She has brown-black hair with green streaks and usually wears a green and purple frock with buckled shoes. She loves gravity falls. She is quite mischevious and stubborn.
Works at: A law office as a prosecutor
Hobbies: Enamel working, writing, drawing and playing soccer.
Past: Born 2 minutes after her twin brother. met Genda when 5. became Genda's best friend. Joined Raimon during the Shin Teikoku arc to defeat the aliens and later returned to Teikoku. Became Genda's girlfriend when 17. Married him when 22. And that's everything mashed up-more or less (For more info, read my story)
Other stuff: she's a gifted prosecutor
10/1/2014 c2 9Soccers Heart
Awww this story is so super cute! How'd I not see the sooner? 0.0" I love it! Well done! May I submit an OC? If so could you PM me to let me know I can or can't? Thanks!

But seriously! This story is awesome! I wanna know what happens next! But I'm tired now myself...so I'm gonna sleep now as well! Night! And Keep up the awesome work!

Ja Ne!
9/28/2014 c2 29Swag Giraffe
Aww, I love it! Chikai, hehehe... and Gouenji is so cute! Seriously. I love the way he thought about Miyu... :3 Hehe. I'll send you the kid things now, heehee! :D Keep on being awesome, honeydew! (OOH, I came up with a nickname for you, yay! Honeydew! :3 ) See you around!

9/28/2014 c2 7Amaya0Miyako
So cute! They didn't understand what love is! I can't wait for the next chapter!x333
9/28/2014 c1 Seiren-dit-pity
I think this story has potential. It's well narrated and hasn't blatant grammar mistakes.

On minor details, I'd say you should change the way you punctuate after someone has spoken. Each time, you start a new sentence but you don't need it. You should put it like this:
"Wait, papa!", she began

Also, the tilde () has to go away. This is not a forum, you're writing. I know you put it to guve emphasis or excitment, but most of the time, you use an adverb to convey those feelings (eg:
"Yay !", Yui excitedly said.). So the tildes are pointless, really.

On a last note, and that what worries me the most, I think you should give credit to where it's due. From your title, the number of OCs you want to include and from the ill mother (let me guess, cancer ?), I just know that the series How I met your mother inspired you. I'm not saying you're going to copy the show entirely, but if the show hadn't existed, then perhaps you wouldn't have had that idea. It would be nice to acknowledge that.
9/27/2014 c1 Amaya0Miyako
It's so cool! I'm totally gonna send an OC! Now I just have to hope you except it!xD
9/27/2014 c1 29Swag Giraffe
Awwww, so sweet! :D I really want to send in an OC... how about Chikai? X Midorikawa? xD Hehe. Yui is so CUTE. And Gouenji's so gentle. Love it. There are a few minor errors, but nothin' that can't be fixed! :) See you around!