for A Certain Fairy Tail Guild

5/15/2020 c5 Adamantine Khione
Why did you stoooooop? Update pleeeeaaaaaaseeeeee
1/31/2020 c5 Accelerator
Plsssss update plssss
6/13/2019 c5 Alkatros
Author come back I want moaaaar !
2/23/2019 c3 Nguyn Kin Dinh
Good
6/13/2017 c5 2SkrillLover513
Hey, I have to say that this story really interests me. I am a writer of a railgun and fairy tail crossover and I have to say this is good. I understand that you struggle with English so if there is anything I can do to help I will. Please continue this story, I know its been a while since it was last updated
7/31/2016 c5 25Yeelimso
OMG This is so exciting XD Do you think you can continue? I would love it if you could!
6/26/2016 c5 Guest
Hey ,where is the next chapter? I want to see accelerator killing some evil mages and protecting lucy XD
6/26/2016 c5 Guest
Hey!
12/7/2015 c5 1Nathem
what happened to natsu? i thought he was with them? anyway please update! im lucky enough to find an accomplice in Accelerator x Mikoto pairing xD Filipino ka din tulad ko kaya excited talaga ko! Hahahaha Please update! Sobrang excited nako sa susunod na chapter. Lahat ba silang level 5 nanjan?
12/2/2015 c5 21chosobestboi
i love this very much! (this chapter do NOT suck!) this is very interesting and I'd like to read what happened next. when will u update? can you plz reply to this review if you're planning on continuing this fic?
11/16/2015 c5 Guest
please contune
11/3/2015 c5 smurrr
Can you plz plz update the story? I want to see what happens next.
10/24/2015 c5 Guest