for A Certain Fairy Tail Guild

2/18/2015 c5 LastOrder
Awooo ! Update pa moar! It's cool.. _
Gonna follow it.. XD
2/18/2015 c5 5ShugoYuuki123
Awesome! Mugino's there as well, is she an enemy or ally? Wonder how she got there and if the other level 5's are there as well! :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
2/18/2015 c5 azix39
"Mugino"!? Eh!?
Well, I certainly did not see that coming.
Just great, you go me hyped up again.
Gray x Lucy, XD, great job.
2/18/2015 c5 crissylover
Another good chapter... though I'm a bit surprised to know that Mugino is in here too... or is it really her?

Anyway, update soon :)
2/18/2015 c5 2GGFBank
In a way, facing Mugino is scarier than Acceralator.
2/18/2015 c5 34DarqueDeath4444
Update soon!
Hoping to see some Mikoto x Accelerator moments...
Can't wait!
2/18/2015 c5 13ahsoei
So cool! xD
Other level 5s are joining the fray as well! xD (y)

Will he also appear in a nick of time as usual? You know, 'the one who purifies gods and exorcises devils'? ;)
2/18/2015 c5 1OBSERVER01
did not see that coming
2/15/2015 c4 Guest
I love your story, update soon
2/13/2015 c4 Guest
Cool story, pls keep going
2/14/2015 c4 azix39
Well, English is definitely a difficult language to master, your mistakes aren't that bad. (if you ned extra help, this website helped me: . /owl/resource/599/01/. Try it out, it might help).

Anyway, the premise/concept of the story is quite interesting. I'm surprised no one else has tried it yet. To my knowledge, your the only one writing about this plot. So, it's all up to you now to finish this story!

Good job so far and godspeed.
I'll be waiting for the next update.
2/12/2015 c4 crissylover
Nice chap. Update soon :)
2/12/2015 c4 34DarqueDeath4444
Update soon!
2/11/2015 c4 2GGFBank
I can't remember that did Laxus reveal he is lightning dragon slayer later, now he just pretend to be a lightning mage right?

Wonder what will happen when he taste Mikoto... lightning. Maybe the most tasty one?
2/11/2015 c4 2Sebaspe
This story hace a los of future and great battle possibilities. PM me if you are intererested in a BetaReader. English is also my second language, but I think I manage myself pretty well. Good chapter, waiting for the next update.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »