for A Certain Fairy Tail Guild

11/27/2014 c1 2Sebaspe
Please don't live the story. I really loved the idea.
11/9/2014 c2 34DarqueDeath4444
I love the idea.
Please please PLEASE update!
11/2/2014 c2 2Sebaspe
I believe that you have a good english level because I am also not a native speaking english and I didn't had trouble understanding your text. I am looking foward to see how you my favorite anti-hero Accelerator moves in the friendly Fairy Tail Universe.
11/1/2014 c2 crissylover
Whoa, whoa, whoa, this fic is great! Can you please continue this? I'm hooked. I hope you will 'cause I really love it.:(
Anyway, pleeease continue writing this. You're way of writing isn't bad at all.
10/15/2014 c2 21Panzer4life
As to whether or not the Capacity Down would affect Accelerator, my guess would be yes. Sure, it is sound, and thus he can redirect it. But the thing is that Capacity Down uses infrasonic sound waves, somethings that to some people is an annoying whistling in the ear while in others they don't hear a damn thing. So unless Accelerator was already redirecting the sound waves (like he did just before he met Last Order), then so long as he doesn't realize he is being affected, it should affect him. Again, this is just speculation.

As for your story, it is a good read, I would prefer it if the chapters were longer. Just a suggestion, so keep up the good work. Panzer4life, out.
10/11/2014 c2 1OBSERVER01
interesting
10/5/2014 c2 13ahsoei
Exciting! When I was wondering how would Accelerator recharge his choker's battery in Fairy Tail world, you mentioned that his choker is gone together with his disability! _ And just saying, no offence but if only Kamijou Touma was also thrown back into this world... :3
10/5/2014 c2 The Accelerator
Awesome. You got a good plot going so far, and Accelerator seems in character. Hope you don't abandon this.
10/4/2014 c2 1bluefriday
Theoretically, Capacity Down would have no effect on Accelerator, or any esper who can affect sound. However, that immunity only takes effect when they neutralize the sound waves. If Capacity Down is already playing, then they won't have the ability to stop the sound, and it would affect them like any other esper. If they were actively bending sound waves around themselves before Capacity Down was playing, then it wouldn't affect them. But the chances of that happening are pretty low. Also, they wouldn't know that Capacity Down was playing, so someone would have to communicate that to them somehow, or they'd just stop using their powers and be affected. Although, in Accelerator's case, the Misaka Network does his calculations for him, so Capacity Down would have no effect on him.

Other than that, your plot concept is pretty good, but your writing could use a bit of polishing. Get a beta or have a friend read through your manuscript to catch grammatical errors. Use more detail when describing places and people. Make sure you capitalize Accelerator and Railgun, because they are titles, not nouns. But yeah, pretty good. Keep writing to improve yourself!
10/2/2014 c2 Falange
Nize.
10/2/2014 c2 5ShugoYuuki123
Awesome so cool, can't wait till you next update! :3 :)
9/28/2014 c1 ShugoYuuki123
Coo seems interesting, can't wait till the next chapter! :3
9/28/2014 c1 3AMTT94
publica otro capitulo por favor, no hay muchos crossover con Accelerator como protagonista
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5