FanFiction.Net
for The Bourne Rebellion

9/13/2016 c20 BitterSweet256
Where's the sequel
9/11/2016 c11 Lara
YOUR HISTORIE IS INCREDUBLE, I LOVE IT.
YOU ARE INCREDIBLE, YOU ARE THE BEST
9/7/2016 c20 18Brico4889
It's gone a be Jason/Nicky in the new history?
8/28/2016 c19 Elle
Hi,
My name is Elle and I am a huge Jason Bourne fan. I just read this whole fan fic and it is BY FAR THE BEST FAN FIC I HAVE READ!
YOU ARE AWESOM HAWKWARD RUSSIAN.
Please continue to write more stories and I will surely be reading them.
Thx! ️
8/19/2016 c6 Mistia
Huh? They are siblings?
8/19/2016 c4 Mistia
Only if Jason Bourne comes with Nicky Parsons, that'll truly get me excited!
7/2/2016 c19 Anonymous
This was the perfect ending to an amazing story. The plot was very well thought, planned, and executed perfectly. I enjiyed reading this emmensely.
I'm going to go check out your Avengers story now. :-)
4/30/2016 c19 bon
I just found your story and read it in one go. I enjoyed it very much. Great story.
1/14/2016 c14 jchangpa
The action is realy good, the plot is good. So a greate story thanks.
12/28/2015 c19 3SilverQuill288
Ohhhh you are so mean. A fabulous writer but mean. Was that really necessary at the beginning of this chapter? I was in tears. I thought he died but it was all fine. (I am kidding, it was a well placed use of writing; well done) In all seriousness, this fan fiction was fantastic. I had to re-read it with the addition of the last few chapters so, from a binge read start to finish, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for this fan fiction and for the happy ending. The world doesn't have enough of those so I'm happy that Jason, Nikki, Marta and Aaron got one.
11/29/2015 c19 DarkFay
Awesome! I am so happy for them! You scared me for a little bit at the beginning of chapter 19, had me thinking perhaps he had been shot. Sneaky! Do you have a link where we can vote for you on Inkett?
11/29/2015 c18 DarkFay
Oh man! What a great head-to-head between Byer and Cross. Byer seemed to want suicide-by-agent...he was no match for Aaron. I yelled out happily when I saw you had updated.
10/28/2015 c16 HannahtheHylian
Love, love, love, love it! Don't let this be the end!
9/25/2015 c16 1ChiBi BluEStaR
Aww that was cute... Also love a good story of them...
8/7/2015 c16 darkeyesgirl
yay thank you ! love nikki and jason so cute together!
80 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »