FanFiction.Net
for The Bourne Rebellion

7/6/2015 c16 3SilverQuill288
I really like where you're taking the characters. This is progressing along nicely and I don't want it to stop now. Please keep writing. You're doing fantastic so far. :)
6/15/2015 c16 Angel Blue
I've just watched all the Bourne movies over the weekend and on a whim decided to look up fan fiction to see what was new, so happy I did! I love this story well paced and well written plus it has both Jason and Aaron what a team. I'll definitely be looking for updates. Great job
5/27/2015 c15 15scifipony
Wow, this story is REALLY good so far! Just found it this morning and couldn't stop reading! I'm really hoping you'll continue posting chapters, because I'm dying to know what happens next. I love the way each chapter centers on a new person's perspective; it gives the reader a way to keep track of how everyone is seeing the situation.
5/19/2015 c15 Cassidy
Wow, that was really good. Keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.
4/13/2015 c11 6MF 22
Aside form common gaffes in the grammar (it's in place of its, for instance,) it's not bad. But you should know something: A psychiatrist is an MD with specialized training in mental health. They've gone to medical school, went through residency, etc. They can prescribe medications. There was nothing in the movies that would suggest Nikki had such training. Don't confuse psychiatry with psychology; psychologists are not medical doctors. For example, Dr. Phil cannot write a prescription. And if Nikki was medical, rather than logistics as she was in the movies, then she wouldn't have had access to the information she did. She would've had access to the medical data alone, unless necessity required her having access to other documents.

This isn't to say the various programs didn't have MDs on staff; indeed for programs of this nature and scope, they'd be required, as they'd have to oversee the programs, overlook the progress/have routine checkups with program participants, make recommendations for program participants to oversight, etc. If Dr. Shearing is merely a PhD as opposed to an MD, as she stated she was in the movie, then she'd have to ultimately report to someone with a medical degree, and has all the pertinent data.
3/15/2015 c15 4Jazzysauce
This is wonderful! I forgot for a while thatthey were just going to get some evidence from Jason... But I love it!
3/12/2015 c15 2aniimoos
Oh bummer, the chapters are so short! I like the way this fic is going, will it be finished soon?
3/10/2015 c15 Kate
Update please! :* :'( mooore!
3/10/2015 c15 Kate
Update please! :* :'(
2/21/2015 c15 DarkFay
I love this story of yours. One of the best I've read. The action is exciting too. I enjoy the different POVs and really enjoy the thoughts and feelings between Aaron and Marta. That moment where Aaron got super pissed gave me chills! Haha I hope it's not too long until we get to read the next update!
2/19/2015 c9 Guest
Not normally one to read movie fan fics but I watched Bourne legacy again recently and I just love love love the Marta and Aaron relationship. It is being perfectly addressed in this story and although I only started reading the other day, I'm almost caught up already. I really don't want it to be over yet though! Brilliant writing and I love the various points of view too. If anyone knows of any other Marta/ Aaron fics that are even half as good as this, please leave recommendations
Beebee x
2/17/2015 c15 Soulonefail
thumbs up like always. great job
2/14/2015 c15 33anna becker
Love it like always. Great job and I can't wait for more :)
2/11/2015 c15 5TheGraceOfCastiel
OMG! The Marta and Aaron feels! *squeals and dies* Oh...my...fudging God! That was SO PERFECT!
2/11/2015 c15 3SheDevilJen