FanFiction.Net
for The Titanium Alchemist

12/19/2014 c3 Blackroserevan
Please write more! I really love it!
10/27/2014 c3 Ed's.Curious.Kitten
Great work! I'd like to see a little less quoting the series, but it's interesting!
10/19/2014 c3 justaislinn
To be perfectly honest I really don't like authors that have an ultimatum for reviews before the next chapter. Like what does it really matter? Write when you want to write and update when you want to update.
I really like this story and I think it could be so much more immersive if it had better grammar. You have a lot of mistakes!
This story I think is original in the sense that you added a new character who is involved with the boys before the manga and is back, with an original story and personality. She is well written!
I really like this story and am interested to see if there is a bit of love triangle action coming up;)
Write on:)
10/18/2014 c3 The Missing 3000
I LOVE IT! It has barely been 3 chapters and I already love it!
10/18/2014 c3 Chibi Ray-Chan
I really liked how you had Anna use the daggers and electricity in her test. I'm looking foreword to the trouble she and Ed cause Mustang in the future. Please update soon, I love your story so far.
10/14/2014 c2 2CelestialAlchemist95
I'm loving this story so far! Love that it still goes along the original storyline too! Keep it up! :D
10/9/2014 c2 1nerdiests
My gosh, I love this story sooo much! I just started reading this morning, and had to wait until school finished to review... :( It's truly great. Nice plot so far, and the originality. It makes me smile. Hope the next chapter can be up soon! Well, I hope for a third reviewer. Keep on writing! :)
10/8/2014 c2 1Reflection2013
XD thank you so much for updating this chapter! I can't wait for the next one and I hope 3 reviews are up soon! :)
10/3/2014 c1 Thoroughly Misguided
That. Was. BRILLIANT! And...and it's sooooo long! I love long chapters! Please, pretty please update soon!
9/29/2014 c1 6Upsole
I love it so far! Please update again soon :) I love how it is going so far.
9/28/2014 c1 1Reflection2013
I love your chapter so far! Please update soon! XD
9/28/2014 c1 5ACGirlof-the-past
And this makes me your secons, yay! I hope you update soon! Darn... I really need to start making my chapters as long as yours, it truly brilliant! Well anyway, amazing storyline and plot; I cant wait to see more! :3
9/28/2014 c1 The Missing 3000
I love it! Good to have you back!