FanFiction.Net

Awwww very sad and cute
6/18/2016 c1 The Ram Princess
This was very good.
11/1/2014 c1 Imateenwolfluva
He deserved it but I couldn't help but feel a little sorry 4 him -key work a little- not that I don't like sasusaku pairing in fact its my FAV pairing jus that after wat he did ... He jus deserved it
10/17/2014 c1 xanime
ah this was beautiful and depressing at the same time.
Loved it though!
10/14/2014 c1 2101AnimeProductions
Awww. Poor Sasuke. Why didn't Sakura try with him again? I felt like she wanted to. I loved how you portrayed Karen as a sisterly figure, it'll suited her quite nice. If I were Sasuke, I wouldn't have the balls to show up at the wedding. I'd probably make up an excuse and fly somewhere for a "business trip". I'll hope for a sequel but . . . .
10/1/2014 c1 31GaaraLove4-ever
pardon me as a sweep up the broken shards of my heart and glue them back together, that made me cry! it was so sad but cute and, and, *sighs* this ship will be death of me but at least it will be a happy death! :)
9/29/2014 c1 crazymel2008
YES! for once it's a story of sasuke being hurt because sakura's with another guy. the stories always make sakura be the one who gets hurt, so i'm happy it's finally sasuke who's his pov. can you write a one-shot of both sasuke and sakura happy together? just a happy sasuke and sakura romance in sasuke's pov. it doesnt have to be connected to this story.