for Uzumaki Naruko: To the Victor, the Spoils V2

9/29/2014 c9 FinalGuardian
if you're replacing a weapon with tiger claw gauntlets, replace the nagamaki. A blade of that size is pretty redundant with the staff, spear, and katana.
9/29/2014 c19 4LordTicky
I was shocked to discover that one of my favorite Naruto stories was taken down and re-uploaded. I guess that I'm lucky that I stumbled across the re-uploaded version while I was looking for something new to read. I'd hate to miss any updates!
9/29/2014 c3 FinalGuardian
I get that you're trying to make a big fight scene with Haruo and his buddies but there's no way in hell there wasn't at least one anbu squad waiting-in-the-wings to jump them.
9/29/2014 c1 romancejunky
I was wondering where this story went in my follow list but I'm glad to hear that your putting it backup. While I enjoyed the one lemon scene in this story thus far it is not about the lemon that makes this story great so while I am sad to see that you are having to re-upload this due to some proods but that is life. I look forward to seeing how this story advances and I also look forward to your future scenes even if they have to be posted else ware. I hope this does not set you back with any of your stories and again I look forward to your next chapter with rapt attention.

RJ
9/29/2014 c1 Guest
Good luck, and ignore the idiots.
9/29/2014 c1 solitare
Wait, there were lemons? I don't remember any lemons.
9/29/2014 c1 29Dragoon Galaxy
I actually have a copy of your original version up to chap 19 and I agree that some people are extremely unaccepting of other people's preferences and opinions
9/29/2014 c1 fullmetalalchemist26
Are you going to upload the 'whole' story on Ao3 or just the lemon scenes? Would love to read the whole thing there just for the simplicity of it and wouldn't have to wonder why I have two separate updates for the same story XD. If not, oh well I guess.
1,478 « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99