for Flaws

7/16/2017 c1 xXClumsyDreamerXx
Your writing is simply amazing. I started reading Lifetime and I was hooked. It makes my heart clench and it makes me feel happy, sad and numerous other things all at one time. Very few fanfiction makes me feel like that. The vulnerability Chandler has which is shown so few times on the sitcom, your fanfiction portrays. I'm at a loss as to how good your fanfiction is. Please so keep on writing. You should try writing original writing. Thank you for writing this beautiful, emotional piece that captures my heart and makes me want to read it again and again.
10/19/2015 c1 5quarteralien
Beautiful! Chandler definitely deserves praise!
9/9/2015 c1 Guest
Ines, thanks for quiting to abandon your writings, they are precious gems and thanks for sharing them with your readers. You are too good, one of the most talented Mondler writers ever.
7/18/2015 c1 Coco
I absolutely love the way that you write! Your stories are my favorite because of the way you nail Chandler's voice. I hope inspiration strikes again soon and maybe we'll have more to read from you if you can find the time!
1/5/2015 c1 Katelyn
This is why Mondler is forever. I love that Monica love Chandler for who he is and why she thinks they work as a couple, I also love Chandler reasons for why he loves her.

This was a perfect piece and that is why no matter how much people out there who writes Chandler with either Phoebe or Rachel, it's just not plausible or believable.
10/20/2014 c1 Guest
Nice one!
10/17/2014 c1 Sara
It was so damn cute i just wanna sit on the corner and cry all day, please keep writing.
10/8/2014 c1 Guest
OH GOD that was perfect i'm actually sorry i haven't read this before. i loved when monica was describing chandler he's perfect and definitely deserves to be appreciated. i love your writing so it wouldn't hurt if you'd write new ones or just continue the others:)
9/30/2014 c1 1Arianna76
That was awesome :3
9/29/2014 c1 14matteney
Inés! You seriously gotta teach me how to write! I really don't know what exactly it is, but your writing is so extraordinary and has something that I have never seen before. It's so different and cute and refreshing to read that no matter what you decide to work on, I will immediately love it! You probably have taken up Chandler's adorableness and sarcasm and just write from that perspective because it really does feel like Chandler would think and say everything you write!

Um, Bastille is actually my favourite band and I absolutely love 'Flaws', but I never thought of the song until I read your a/n. So basicaly that made me love the fic even more! So I am rambling now but all of it was perfect! The fact that they both have their issues/mistakes and yet happen to have this amazing relationship together; ah yes, it gives me hope! It was the sweetest thing; when you described how they felt it made me so emotional! I do have one little question though: when is this set? Season 6? Late season 5? Or sometime completely different? Anyway, I enjoyed reading this so much and I'm glad you are back (for now)!
9/29/2014 c1 105starbuckmeggie
It's probably not enough to say this was really sweet, but it was really very sweet :)
9/29/2014 c1 Ahoy123
Oh oh oh that was so sweet! I loved it!
9/29/2014 c1 chrisi2503
It's great to see that you are back :) Already the description of this story made me fall for it and it was so beautiful and sweet the whole time. It really describes their relationship perfectly and you are really into character while writing about them. You did an amazing job and on top you used one of my favorite Bastille songs. Yay! And thank you for praising Chandler. He really deserves it, I'd do it every day ;) I hope to hear from you soon again!
9/29/2014 c1 22Ellie603
This is so wonderful. It's adorable and well written, and you really did a great job with this.
9/29/2014 c1 Phoebe
Awww this was adorable :) I think you should write more season 5 Mondler moments! I loved everything about it! Please write some more :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »