for Code Geass: The Prepared Rebellion V2

3/27/2021 c52 Hellwyrm
I can't remember if this was mentioned in one of your ANs, but I can't help but wonder if Villetta and Euphemia will be part of the harem he has going for him at some point. They both deserve a little love in my opinion. Enjoyable chapter to read as always, I'm looking forward when Euphy gets the bomb dropped on her that Lelouch and Nunnally are living. I bet it will be quite the entertaining reunion, and I wonder if you plan on bringing Cornelia into the loop earlier to avoid the canon shitshow between her and Zero/Lelouch.
3/27/2021 c52 6A Hopeful One
You might want to count how many times the phrase "all and sundry" turns up in your writing. Just a little quirk I've noticed from you. Thanks for the new chapter!
3/27/2021 c52 8jason wu
I honestly will be fine with changing Villetta with Bennio if only due to the fact that I can't stand the sight of the silvered haired bitch. Horny bastards keep talking about how Hawt she is but all I can think about is just how much of a two faced treacherous bitchy Karen she is.
3/25/2021 c52 naruto
great chapter keep it up
3/26/2021 c52 8DinoGuy2000
Haha! An excellent chapter for Lelouch! A minor reality check, and massive boons towards besting Cornelia whenever he pleases. Of course, she is now aware of his preferred pseudonym now. As long as he doesn't get sloppy, it should be fine.

Nice chapter! Good work!
3/26/2021 c52 derethl2
Can you please stop using italic so much? People just don't talk emphasizing every other word they speak, and I can't help but find it very immersion breaking when you write almost every sentence with one emphasized word. So distracting.
3/25/2021 c52 3DarkFusion
In which Reuben proves to be an invaluable ally by not only strengthening Lelouch's narrative for Cornelia and co. to follow but also in advice both on the technical and personal end. The latter part also does a good job in helping to give more backstory on what got Lelouch to change from canon. Meanwhile Milly's friendship with Euphie is given way better treatment than in canon where it's actually important to the plot on many levels be it from getting her closer to Cornelia's inner circle and giving Lelouch more advantages to laying the ground work for what I assume is a long term plan to slowly draw Euphie into the harem. Finally Villetta officially becomes Euphie's Knight and immediately realizes just how much crazier her life is about to become as she notices what quirks the li Brittania sisters share with Lelouch (though I get the feeling only person with a chance to see Cornelia in an apron is Guilford). Looking forward to seeing how this will affect things going forward since you did hint in the last main chapter Lelouch had something in mind for the Black King concerning his Zero persona, and given he set things up for Cornelia to send her knights after the crime lord I wonder what's going to happen. Looking forward to the next chapter.
On a note concerning the poll, while I did vote that it was up to you as I think whatever you have in mind for making this (already awesome) story good is fine. From my view I can see advantages and disadvantages to the change: on the one hand Benio's relationship with Kallen would give plenty of opportunities for her to interact with Lelouch assuming he's still active after this fic's take on the Black Rebellion, it is nice to see lesser known Code Geass characters get some attention and it would be interesting (and ironically funny) to see her interact with Euphie. on the other hand Benio is a lesser known character than Villetta (or even the Oz cast) and given the former hasn't even shown up yet the average reader won't be as invested in her being in the harem plus you're going to have to really put a lot of effort into making a good set of arcs for Benio to establish all that.
3/25/2021 c52 Andrzej
I just notice the pool in your profile page about possibly replacing Villetta for Benio Akagi (from the "Lancelot & Guren" spin-off) as a future love interest for Lelouch and none of the pool choices quite represent my opinion on the matter, so I will post it here.

Personally, I don't mind if Villetta never becomes a love interest, but I don't like Benio for the role. I didn't know a thing about the character until now, and nothing in her page makes think she could fit next to much more interesting women like C.C. and Milly.

If I had to nominate a replacement for Villetta, your OC Cheryl Silver (the Code-R defector from Chapter 32, or update 45 in this site indexing system) has considerably more potential in my book. If you don't like OCs as a love interest for a main character, I suggest Leila Malcal/Breisgau from the "Akito the Exiled" spin-off, who is a strategist like Lelouch that could challenge him in interesting ways.
3/25/2021 c51 RabbitHaremLover24
So this took place before the demise of Milly's two doners. Anyhow not much to say here but, great chapter and looking forward to the next one. :3 Looking forward to the growth of Lelouch's harem as well. :) Keep safe from the virus as well. Btw, have my own account now. :)

Harem for Lelouch:

Euphemia, CC, Milly, Kallen, Nunnally, Cornelia, Nonette, Sayako, Shirley, Kaguya, Cheryl Silvers, Monica K, Leila, Marrybell, and Oldrin.
3/25/2021 c52 darkkrt
so where does it say villetta isn't in the harem any more i cant find it?
3/25/2021 c52 HowLife
The presenting of arms in a knighting ceremony used to be you drawing your sword with back hand grip, pulling it handle first outward, and subsequently holding it either under your arm, near your armpit, or directly infront of you, pointing into your heart, the presenting in your two hands leaves your liege open to an attack by yourself, and the placement of the sword in a place and grip where you are easily condemned to death, onor could you move to attack your liege with proper sword form leading to a time delay before you could make an attack, as well as the symbolism of presenting your heart, your life and your service to your liege. Interesting tidbit I hope you keep in mind
3/25/2021 c52 Blaze1992
That was a clever move.
3/25/2021 c52 SpudyPotato
Great chapter, lots of meat on it. Keep up the the great work!
3/25/2021 c52 6MastaofBitches
If you want to remove Villetta from the Harem, I say go for it. Nothing's been done so far to suggest that she could, or would, see Lelouch in that manner, so it's not like it would be any real loss. She's also barely been around, so her absence is unlikely to even be noticed.
3/24/2021 c52 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the great chapter glad you finally updated, it’s great milly and euphy finally reunited as friends and rivals and I’m hoping euphy get to meet lulu and nunnally.
3,008 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »