for Code Geass: The Prepared Rebellion V2

11/2/2021 c53 Guest
Well, that was certainly worth the wait. I look forward to the next chapter.
10/26/2021 c46 Isa Lumitus
I think you did a good job handling "Valefar". Normally, that number of coincidences in someone's backstory would scream Mary-Sue. But in this case, you made it an object lesson in the hazards of paranoid data-security.

After this, I can almost imagine some tech spilling his coffee, accidentally hitting a panic button, and deleting 10 years of data.
10/24/2021 c39 Isa Lumitus
The Bedivere is a precursor to the Gwain, isn't it? The rocket-fingers were the last piece of the puzzle for me.

In the anime, I always thought it was hilarious the way that Zero just dropped out of nowhere to steal the Gwain. And I resented the way that C.C. wrecked it...
10/23/2021 c53 naruto
great chapter keep it up
10/19/2021 c53 LonesomeTiger
I thought the engagement suit was more like a exoskeleton rather than a light knightmare but I dig it.
10/18/2021 c53 2Xerzo LotCN
Still playing the double side with kallen
Also that was such a nice date
Also his ways of getting resources is so awesome haha the story was killer

A solider and police force unit is really cool
Also damn that gem

Stupid scumbag v.v. ugh lol
10/18/2021 c53 83erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
10/17/2021 c53 Thekiller7
Good to see this is still going strong

keep p the good work
10/16/2021 c10 Kenrio
Now I remember why I never was into this fic.
10/15/2021 c53 Blagoj Pejov1
excellent work
10/13/2021 c36 Parsee Jelly
I love this version of Nuna... Did the author change his mind and decided to add her?
10/12/2021 c53 TheMist33
Awesome chapter, always super happy whenever this story gets updated, hope for another update soon!

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
10/9/2021 c53 SORANI
The one thing you gotta love about this story… the "TV Tropes" updates! Oh yeah, and a great chapter. Keep up the good work.
10/8/2021 c53 WearyCurmudgeon
People seemed to have overlooked something.

Happy anniversary, considering you started this story on September 29th 2014.

7y and still going strong. Not many authors can make that claim as far too many would've abandoned the story already.
10/9/2021 c53 Ezylryb