for Code Geass: The Prepared Rebellion V2

12/25/2021 c53 Indian otako
Bro please update quickly. I just can't wait for scheniezel and your doing a great job in writing the this story man
12/21/2021 c49 arata7kasuga
I doubt Marianne, the same women who is perfectly willing to assassinate her children would be against civilians being killed because of warfare...
12/18/2021 c53 12mastercheif1229
Absolutely incredible story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/18/2021 c45 arata7kasuga
kind of lost me at Cheryl being f cup, why oh why couldn't she be a reasonable size like nunnally it kaguya we already have so many bust ladies, we need balance and love for the small breasted girls too ! anyways, this was an interesting chapter. loved how Milly didn't even hesitate one bit to do her mission, that was nice ! also loved the new nightmare esque concept
12/17/2021 c43 arata7kasuga
poooor euphie
12/16/2021 c38 arata7kasuga
Hahahha CC admitted her feelings and resolved to tell Lelouch!? Hell yeah~! Also, this has to be the cutest version of CC I have ever read about...kudos! I love her :3
12/16/2021 c36 arata7kasuga
OOooooo Nunnally is out there with her interest in Lelouch as a man and her a women ;3
12/16/2021 c35 arata7kasuga
Bahahahaha Sayoko is amazing :3 Well played Lelouch.
12/16/2021 c34 arata7kasuga
Good girl Shirley~!
12/16/2021 c33 arata7kasuga
Honestly, I never thought I would say this, but I think I like charles more than Marianne...I don't think I like her much in this story.
12/13/2021 c4 A Fan
The way Mao got done in deserves praise and love. Thus, regardless of how this fic ends up, you sir have a die-hard fan.
12/14/2021 c40 Skiin1041
Love Kallen’s response to the challenge! Great story!
11/2/2021 c53 Guest
Well, that was certainly worth the wait. I look forward to the next chapter.
10/26/2021 c46 Isa Lumitus
I think you did a good job handling "Valefar". Normally, that number of coincidences in someone's backstory would scream Mary-Sue. But in this case, you made it an object lesson in the hazards of paranoid data-security.

After this, I can almost imagine some tech spilling his coffee, accidentally hitting a panic button, and deleting 10 years of data.
10/24/2021 c39 Isa Lumitus
The Bedivere is a precursor to the Gwain, isn't it? The rocket-fingers were the last piece of the puzzle for me.

In the anime, I always thought it was hilarious the way that Zero just dropped out of nowhere to steal the Gwain. And I resented the way that C.C. wrecked it...
3,066 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »